Profile for JDerman > Reviews

Content by JDerman

JDerman

BAVARIAN HAT GREEN ELF TYROLEAN FELT WITH WHITE FEATHER & RED RIBBON OKTOBERFEST BEER FESTIVAL FELT HAT ROBIN HOOD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Service and Price, 20 Jun 2014
The hats arrived quickly and for the price they are perfect. Great fancy dress buy. Staff are accommodating when I had a query and I would definitely buy from them again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, cheap and looks cool., 25 Jan 2013
I bought this a while back and it is still holding up well for the money I paid for it, I have had cases in the past that are of poor quality but this is an excellent product. Fits snuggly and the graphic side of it is spot on. MICHAAAEELL JORRRDANNN

Gioteck EX-01 Bluetooth Headset (PS3)
Gioteck EX-01 Bluetooth Headset (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 25 Jan 2013
Great product, works perfectly and is very easy to use. For a tenner aswell you can't really go much wrong.

Beginners Cookbook (Usborne Cookbooks)
Beginners Cookbook (Usborne Cookbooks)
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 25 Jan 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend as she like myself is new to cooking and her first words were "Really?" when she opened it on Christmas day, but now she really enjoys it. We use this to create our meals as it gives us a step by step giude on how to do it and for us beginners that is really helpful.

It is a nice, colourful, easy book to follow and it also on a binder so you don't have that annoying part of trying to keep the book open. I would highly recommend it.

2011 Nike Dura Feel Golf Glove Left Hand White Medium
2011 Nike Dura Feel Golf Glove Left Hand White Medium
Offered by SuperJacksGolfShop

5.0 out of 5 stars A well made Golf Glove, 25 Jan 2013
I have rated it 5 stars as it does what it is meant too, It's very comfortable and gives you a great grip on your clubs, my left hand end up sore when I don't use it so I do appreciate it being in my bag. Very good price too.

COLOUR ME GOOD RYAN GOSLING
COLOUR ME GOOD RYAN GOSLING
by Mel S. Elliot

5.0 out of 5 stars He's even cool in a sketch book, 3 Dec 2012
I got this present for my Girlfriends Christmas present and I will be honest, I wasn't expecting loads from it as I wasn't sure the quality of the product. I now have it and it looks amazing, great pictures and just good fun for all Ryan Gosling girl fans out there (All girls and some guys)

It's just a nice, fun gift and it looks really cool.

I kind of want it for myself now..

I, Partridge: We Need To Talk About Alan
I, Partridge: We Need To Talk About Alan
by Alan Partridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, funniest book I've read, 3 Dec 2012
I am a huge fan of Alan Partridge anyway, so it may come across slightly biased. But if you are a fan of the character and enjoy his odd humour then you will be crying with laughter. I was laughing on every page, sometimes hysterically. Really great addition to the great comedy character.

Nerf N-Strike Maverick
Nerf N-Strike Maverick
Offered by Fayre Trade Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars A big kid with a toy gun, 11 Nov 2011
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Maverick (Toy)
I bought this gun about 2 weeks ago and I cannot stop playing with it, if its shooting the light switch so the light turns off, getting my friends or just shooting at a poster of Rihanna. Its very hard to put down. When I bought this toy it had a delivery gurantee for a week after purchase, it came the next day to my suprise. If you want something that kids can mess around with this is perfect, good aim, good speed of release, doesn't cause injury and is very addictive. I am now in the process of buying my friend one as I was so impressed, especially with the price. I recommend this strongly. Enjoy.