Profile for Miss PAB > Reviews

Callaway Umbrella Odyssey 64in Double - Black/Red, 64 Inch
Callaway Umbrella Odyssey 64in Double - Black/Red, 64 Inch
Offered by GolfOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Nov 2014
My bloke loves it.....hopefully this will continue once he starts playing golf in the rain!! Rather him than I!!

Sloggi Women's Control Maxi Brief, White, Size 18
Sloggi Women's Control Maxi Brief, White, Size 18

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Oct 2014
A wonderful fit and highly recommended. I have been buying Sloggi for years and love them...sadly my local store closed it's lingerie department but thankfully found them on Amazon....am delighted!

Justified - Season 5 - DVD (Region 2, 4) (3 Discs)
Justified - Season 5 - DVD (Region 2, 4) (3 Discs)
Dvd ~ Nick Searcy, Joelle Carter , Jere Burns, Walton Goggins Timothy Olyphant
Offered by Atomic Movies

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 31 Oct 2014
Wonderful.....absolutely love Timothy Olyphant and series 5 is as good as the first 4!!

Basic Maxi Briefs - 4 for 3 Multi Pack (18, POUDRE)
Basic Maxi Briefs - 4 for 3 Multi Pack (18, POUDRE)
Offered by U Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant", 31 Oct 2014
Best ladies' knickers in the business! Very very comfortable and have been buying them for years, however, my local store closed their lingerie department so am not buying on Amazon. Highly recommended although slightly pricey!!!!!

Home Care Ammonia Liquid 500ml 11430
Home Care Ammonia Liquid 500ml 11430
Offered by MightyHousewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Home Care, 24 Oct 2014
Since I can remember, my mother used this product to clean our hair brushes, combs, nail brushes etc. She put some in a basin of water and left things to soak for about an hour....everything comes up sparkling and that is what I am using it for now....it is a very good products to have in the house

8 SCOTCH BRITE 3M LINT ROLLERS REMOVES LINT PET HAIR FROM CLOTHING UPHOLSTERY
8 SCOTCH BRITE 3M LINT ROLLERS REMOVES LINT PET HAIR FROM CLOTHING UPHOLSTERY
Offered by Glisteni Glisten

5.0 out of 5 stars Lint rollers, 27 Sep 2014
I have been using these for years and years as I have pets...they are absolutely first class - the best of all lint rollers!

In the Mood for Blues
In the Mood for Blues

5.0 out of 5 stars Blues!, 27 Sep 2014
This review is from: In the Mood for Blues (Audio CD)
Love it....nothing more to say really - all the artists I adore and my type of music!!

Hermes Eau D'Orange Verte EDC - 100 ml
Hermes Eau D'Orange Verte EDC - 100 ml
Offered by PerfumesPremium

5.0 out of 5 stars Hermes Perfume, 27 Sep 2014
A wonderful perfume but what can one expect from anything by Hermes! I do like it and it brings back memories of my mother, who also used it!

Andrew James 1100 Watt Digital Filter Coffee Maker With Fully Programmable Function And Reusable Mesh Filter- 15 Cup Capacity
Offered by AJ GOODS LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Maker, 27 Sep 2014
It works very well indeed - I ran some water through the machine 3 times before making my first cup of coffee. It looks good in my kitchen as well! My only comment is that the coffee is not very very hot, such as making it direct with a boiling kettle and I would like it to stay hotter longer, than the 2 hours. I think it is 75 degrees for an hour and then 70 degrees for the second hour, before turning itself off. Otherwise I have no complaint!

lip stick MAC MATTE LIPSTICK HONEYLOVE boxed
lip stick MAC MATTE LIPSTICK HONEYLOVE boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Lipstick, 27 Sep 2014
Yes, love it....a nice change from my usual very red lippy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11