Profile for Reader > Reviews

Content by Reader

Reader (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Simply Heaven Regalice ready to roll Fondant Sugarpaste Icing 960g (Gluten free) (Black) + one free 80g block of Simply Heaven white modelling/flower paste
Offered by Simply Heaven Paste

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me..., 31 May 2015
I was put off by this product because it arrived without any ingredient list., and no return address, or name of the company that produced it. To be fair, it looks exactly like the picture: with a home-printer label and wrapped in cling film and a plastic bag.

However the colour is good - a proper black. I can't say how it rolled or tasted, because I was too put off by the above to use it!

Sorry to post a negative review, but had there been an ingredient list or company name I would have been very happy.

Navigate Hungry Jungle Insulated Lunch Bag - Spider
Navigate Hungry Jungle Insulated Lunch Bag - Spider
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars lasted longer that our other lunch bags so far..., 6 Jun. 2014
Have really struggled to find nice, age appropriate, good quality lunch bags, and this one fits the bill. Have bought numerous ones over the past few years, and I think this one may have lasted the longest so far!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 6 Jun. 2014
Nice range, bright colours, and good quality. Much loved by my little patients (have learnt not to offer over the age of 6 though...!), and they especially like getting to chose.

I've been good for the Doctor Praise Stickers
I've been good for the Doctor Praise Stickers
Offered by School Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 6 Jun. 2014

Cream Cake (Red Fox picture books)
Cream Cake (Red Fox picture books)
by Chris Barton

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 6 Jun. 2014
Got this because my son brought it home from school, and we all loved it so much I had to search out a copy.

It's a really lovely poem about a Dad putting his baby boy to bed, and is much loved by our whole family!

Joules Henford Ladies Jersey Blazer (Q) - Chambray - 18
Joules Henford Ladies Jersey Blazer (Q) - Chambray - 18

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 Jun. 2014
A really versatile and comfortable jacket/blazer. Have had loads of compliments while wearing it.

Good service, well packaged, highly recommended.

12 Mixed Sizes Tissue Paper Pom Poms Various colours Available including Mixed Colour Packs

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 6 Jun. 2014
Beautiful pom poms which were on exactly the right ranges of colours I requested (Hungry Caterpillar Party). Easy to arrange, and looked stunning hanging in the garden for my party.

They arrived on time (I had to pay a bit extra, but that was my fault because I left it really late) and the service was fantastic. Was not only emailed, but then left my mobile and was texted to let me know had been posted!

I have been massively impressed, and highly recommend.

They are also a lot cheaper than high street versions of the same thing!

Herman's Letter
Herman's Letter
by Tom Percival

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommended, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Herman's Letter (Paperback)
Both my boys (2 and 5) love this book. The illustrations are excellent, and Tom Percival gets the tone just right with the story too. The flap letters are very popular with the boys, and the attention to detail in the illustrations and the letters is superb. Thoroughly recommended for a wide range of ages. Just a lovely, lovely book.

Navigate Hungry Jungle Trainer Bag - Spider
Navigate Hungry Jungle Trainer Bag - Spider
Offered by The Home Storage Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Good PE bag or swimming bag, 17 Mar. 2014
Nice bright design, seems well made, and a bit different to all the Disney ones! Fits my son's trainers and pumps, and PE kit easily with plenty of space (although he's only 5). It is slightly plasticised so would also be suitable for swimming kit.

Galt Toys Robo Crew Wind Ups
Galt Toys Robo Crew Wind Ups
Offered by Toy Arena

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rainy day activity, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Galt Toys Robo Crew Wind Ups (Toy)
My five year old and his friend loved making these. They needed some help, but I would think a 7 year old could do it alone, and I notice it does say 6+ on the box. They worked really nicely, and instructions were clear. I think makes a good present for all those school parties they get invited to...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3