Profile for JCundliffe > Reviews

Content by JCundliffe

JCundliffe

Mens Heatweaver 2.3 tog Warm Thermal Gloves by Heat Holders (Large/Extra Large, Black)
Offered by Sock Snob Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, 14 Jan. 2015
Lining ripped as soon as I tried them on, suspect they are a cheap copy, not happy at all.

The Legion
The Legion
by Simon Scarrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Legion (Hardcover)
Given I paid 1p for this book (a book I've read before and enjoyed) to add to my collection on my bookshelf, I am amazed.

I was expecting (and prepared) a dust cover that had seen better days but I've bought books in worse condition brand new from bookstores!

Excellent book filled with the usual Scarrow brilliance too, all for a penny, bargain.

Beastly
Beastly
by Alex Flinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Beastly? Anything but..., 24 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Beastly (Paperback)
OK, firstly everyone knows the basic story here. Beauty forced to live with beast, they fall in love and live happily ever after. Big surprise.

But, give this a book a chance you, like me, will be pleasantly surprised. In fact that is an understatement. I finished this book in ONE night. ONE.

I won't give you my reasons, my opinion, for loving this book, give it a go. You'll soon have your own.