Profile for Mrs. Sonya R. Chappell > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Sonya R. ...

Mrs. Sonya R. Chappell "home educator" (UK)

Seven Year Hitch
Seven Year Hitch
by Pam Cockerill

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 17 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Seven Year Hitch (Paperback)
Pam's book is great - a genuine history with humour. I loved the local dimension as we are from Cardiff area too and loved the little light touches like "even the seagulls seemed disappointed" about Newport beach. Also pleased to read about things I remembered as a child - as a little girl myself I remember stirring the washing round in the same washing machine that was Pam's first proud possession. I saw a lot of strength of character in Pam's book. I'd love to read the sequel!

How to Manage Your Facebook Page in 15 Minutes a Day: Smarter Facebook Management

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent hands-on Do-able Guide, 1 May 2014
Fantastic step by step help for all of us with Facebook pages.
Especially now that Facebook is playing round with how much reach your posts get, I really needed this to help manage how to spend my time in the most efficient way. I think we can all get caught dancing to the Facebook tune of spending/wasting too much time on there and I was so pleased to find a simple system that works.
Would recommend this to anyone who is growing a Facebook page and needs a great system to make it work.

Astrosaurs: Day of the Dino-Droids
Astrosaurs: Day of the Dino-Droids

4.0 out of 5 stars I quite like it, 6 Sept. 2007
By William Chappell age 9
I think this book is quite good, I think Arx is my fave character because he's so brainy!
I think I like chapter eleven the best because its got so much action in it!

Astrosaurs: The Hatching Horror
Astrosaurs: The Hatching Horror
by Steve Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS THE BEST BOOK IN THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 6 Sept. 2007
By William Chappell age 9
This is the best book in the series, I think its is great!
I think Shelly is my fave character in this book because he's allergic to eggs!
I rate this book 10/10 and I would recommend it to anyone.

Astrosaurs: Riddle Of The Raptors
Astrosaurs: Riddle Of The Raptors

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 6 Sept. 2007
By William Chappell age 9
I think this book is really good, I think Arx is my fave character because he's so brainy!
I would recommend it for 9 year old boys

LEGO Creator Designer Set 4888: Underwater Exploration
LEGO Creator Designer Set 4888: Underwater Exploration

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 14 Jan. 2006
Our 7 and a half year-old son really enjoyed this kit. The submersibles look great, though not really suitable for playing with in the bath! There are a number of options for different constructions and overall I'd definitely recommend this lego kit.