ARRAY(0xaf0473e4)

Profile for Mra A. J. Maddison > Reviews

Content by Mra A. J. Maddison

Mra A. J. Maddison "ajmaddison" (UK)

The 5-Minute Plantar Fasciitis Solution
The 5-Minute Plantar Fasciitis Solution
by Jim Johnson
Price: 14.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Working for me, 13 Jun 2009
Got this book 2 days ago. I have had this horrible foot pain for months now but being a mum of two little boys I am always on my feet and put it down to that. After a two day shopping trip I was climbing the walls every time I stood up. I went to the doctors and was told I had Plantar fasciitis. I was given an anti-immflamatory gel to rub on. It was rubbish and if anything made the pain worse. I also tried ice which seemed to help but that was probably because it was frozen! Looked on the internet for a solution and nearly ordered something from America but thought that I would just check out Amazon as I am a regular customer and knew that there were books out there.

I found this book and read the reviews (wish there were more to compare) and bought the book. As a previous review says - you could write the solution on a small piece of paper - the book is still worth getting. It really explains things and the bigger book and larger text is nice to read. I also like the writers ways of writing. Not all technical (there is technical stuff in the book but just to show extracts from research)

I started the excercise that he says is proven. I have done what he say now as he recommends and I can honestly say I think it is working after two days. Pain no where near as bad but the excerise is great if it does really hurt after being on your feet for a few hours. I will certainly keep doing the excerises and hopefully in time will get rid of this horrible disorder if thats what to call it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2012 9:53 AM GMT

Serenity [DVD] [2005]
Serenity [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Nathan Fillion
Price: 3.40

4.0 out of 5 stars another serenity please, 19 Mar 2006
This review is from: Serenity [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
i found this film very enjoyable and hopefully there will be a second instalment.
i never saw the series firefly, but this film did not need the original series to understand what the film was about.
let there be a