Profile for Jane > Reviews

Content by Jane

Jane

Page: 1 | 2
Locke & Key Volume 4: Keys to the Kingdom TP (Locke & Key (Idw) (Quality Paper))

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing comic!, 3 April 2014
As a child, I used to read lots of comics. Now in my 30s, I'm rediscovering them, and Locke & Key is amazing! I love Stephen King, and Locke & Key is partly made by his son. I have recently bought the last one, but I haven't read it yet, as I'm afraid I won't be able to put it down until I finish it, and it'll be gone too quickly!

Locke & Key Volume 3: Crown of Shadows TP (Locke & Key (Idw) (Quality Paper))
Locke & Key Volume 3: Crown of Shadows TP (Locke & Key (Idw) (Quality Paper))

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing comic!, 3 April 2014

Locke & Key Volume 2: Head Games TP (Locke & Key (Idw) (Quality Paper))
Locke & Key Volume 2: Head Games TP (Locke & Key (Idw) (Quality Paper))

Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre
Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 5 Jan 2014
Good product, better than the wood pelleted cat litter from Pets at Home, which turns to dust in pretty much 2d. No much tracking, as pellets are bigger and harder. Also, no smell. Will order again

Infinity Snow White Double Maxi Bathroom Cabinet
Infinity Snow White Double Maxi Bathroom Cabinet
Offered by Splashdirect
Price: 84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 26 Dec 2013
We were looking for a bathroom cabinet that was slim enough so as to not encroach on the sink, which is not big. This is perfect, plus it's metal, and not flimsy material like other's we've seen.

Ratatouille Frenzy attachment- Fits Flying Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys
Ratatouille Frenzy attachment- Fits Flying Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy ever!, 26 Dec 2013
My cat's favourite toy, he even asks that we get it from the cupboard! He absolutely loves it, and I'll be getting more attachments for it

Minger Cards
Minger Cards
Price: 3.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Secret Santa, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Minger Cards (Toy)
Bought it for a Secret Santa at work and she loved it! Apparently, the got used after the dinner too

600ml Glass Teapot with Glass Infuser
600ml Glass Teapot with Glass Infuser
Offered by KUPPA COFFEE
Price: 15.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, 25 Dec 2013
Nice looking, but smaller than I thought, and being transparent, the spout soon gets stained with the tea and it's difficult to clean.

NOS4R2
NOS4R2
by Joe Hill
Price: 12.91

4.0 out of 5 stars A worthy sucessor, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: NOS4R2 (Hardcover)
Looks like Stephen King has a worthy successor in his son, this book was really good, ready it very quickly!

AMOS 2 Pcs 2-Pin / 3-Pin Prong India Indian / Pakistan / Srilanka Universal Universelle Worldwide Tourist Visitor Visiter Travel Adaptor Adapter Convertor Converter Plug from UK, EU Europe, Switzerland, USA America, Canada, Zambia, France, Germany, Italy, China, England, Great Britain, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Nigeria, Dubai, UAE to India Indian / Pakistan 2-Pin & 3-Pin Prong Plug Round Travel Adaptor Adapter / Convertor Converter Plug (White)
Offered by CostMad-UK