ARRAY(0xb4860174)

Profile for Ray Price-Evans > Reviews

Content by Ray Price-Evans

Ray Price-Evans

gym yoga baggys baggies muscle training sport casual bottoms s m l xl RED DRAGON (S - M 28 - 34 WAIST)
Offered by SUPERSIZECLOTHING

3.0 out of 5 stars Great to wear, but don't wash them with anything else., 12 Mar 2014
The first pair I bought fitted my waist perfectly, but the legs were far too long. Foolishly, I had them altered to the correct length. After I used them and then washed them, they shrunk by about 4-5 inches, so I was wearing them at half mast. The second pair, I'd learnt my lesson and washed them as soon as I got them. They shrunk to the right leg length. Also, do not wash them with anything else. Even with colour catcher and a cold wash temperature, they colour anything else, including jeans, t-shirts and socks. Even after 4 or 5 washes, they still pour colour out.

5 Cities® Medium 26" Lightweight Expandable Luggage Suitcase Trolley Bag (Black/Red)

1.0 out of 5 stars Durability, 17 Feb 2014
I was really pleased with the cost, weight and size of this suitcase. I never got around to ever using the expandable section as it was big enough for my needs without it. However, it is now on it's way to the dustbin. I think that I used it 8 times, counting each round trip as 2. Of those, 3 of them were not even flights. I was pulling it up over a kerb at an airport on the way home and the handle just pulled clear out of the suitcase. Then when I collected it from the home airport, there was a rip in the fabric that is around the zip that was about 3 inches long and the only thing that happens to that is that it will get bigger.

Birth of a Nation [DVD] [2015] [US Import]
Birth of a Nation [DVD] [2015] [US Import]
Dvd ~ Lillian Gish
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD, 23 Feb 2013
Great piece of history. Told about it by a friend at work. Loved the extras on the DVD.
Why more words required?

ULTRA 7000 With Seaclean ULTRASONIC ULTRA SONIC CLEANER JEWELLERY CD
ULTRA 7000 With Seaclean ULTRASONIC ULTRA SONIC CLEANER JEWELLERY CD
Offered by CostMad-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery cleaner., 23 Feb 2013
Works. Does as advertised.Nothing more to say. it would be better if your rating system was as easy to use as the products the review is for. It that was the case, I would have reviewed many more products as i'm extremely happy with them all.

Listerine Whitening MouthWash Pre-Brush Rinse, Clean Mint - 946 Ml (32 Oz)
Listerine Whitening MouthWash Pre-Brush Rinse, Clean Mint - 946 Ml (32 Oz)
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pre Brush Rinse, 11 Mar 2012
Exactly what I wanted. I buy it over the counter in the States, but here no chemist seems to carry it.