Profile for vkjames04 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked from the first second, 7 Feb. 2015
Absolutely loved this book from start to finish. I laughed and cried, highly recommend this book! A must read :)

The Original Cushtie Pillow - Blue
The Original Cushtie Pillow - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cushion, 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Original Cushtie Pillow - Blue
Second cushtie pillow I have bought and would highly recommend. I bought this one due to going in for surgery and wanting additional back support for when I was recovering at home. Does the job brilliantly. I also use one in work aty desk as back support as I found I was really slouching at my desk. This helps to sit up straight comfortably.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars laughed and cried, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
Really loved this book, couldn't put it down. I loved Will's sarcastic side and how Lou handled him.

Was hoping the end would be different but then I suppose it wouldn't have been so real.

Ready or Not
Ready or Not

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Ready or Not (Kindle Edition)
Even though a tad predictable at times I still really enjoyed this book and the characters in it. Worth a read

Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel
Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 28 Sept. 2013
Found this book really funny from the word go. Ultimate girl power!! Loved it and would definitely recommend to anyone!

Maelson - Dry Box 15kg
Maelson - Dry Box 15kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great box and fits whole bag of dry food, 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Maelson - Dry Box 15kg (Misc.)
I was a bit sceptical about this box before I bought it, as it said 15kg so I was worried my bag of 15kg food wouldn't fit in as I wanted to leave the food in the bag and put the bag inside the box (I have heard so many horror stories about toxins from the plastic getting into the food that I didn't want to risk this happening). After a little bit of wiggling and shuffling, the FULL bag of food fitted in the box, the lid shut tight- even with the scoop in its holder inside the lid!
I am very happy with my purchase, the food is kept dry and secure away from any bugs that might be attracted to it, would highly recommend.

HiLife Chewsday Large Retriever Roll Dog Chew 'Pack of 6 Chews'
HiLife Chewsday Large Retriever Roll Dog Chew 'Pack of 6 Chews'

5.0 out of 5 stars My Doggy loves these!, 2 Sept. 2013
I used to buy these rawhide chews from "Home Bargains" for years but all of a sudden they stopped making them and it became near impossible to buy any that were less than £3.00 per chew! Even though these chews work out more than the original ones I used to buy at 89p per roll, they are the cheapest I have found that are a good quality (I know how difficult it has become to find rawhide chews that are of quality for my dog!)
They are a good size and our American Bulldog loves them, they even take more than 5 minutes for him to chew through!! Would highly recommend these for anyones dog :-)

Biore Warming Anti Blackhead Cleanser 100ml
Biore Warming Anti Blackhead Cleanser 100ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the warming sensation but dried skin out, 2 Sept. 2013
The warming sensation felt really nice on my face but after a few days my skin was very dry and tight. Prior to using this cleanser, I had pretty clear skin apart from the odd spot now and again- the main reason I used this was for the blackheads/blocked pores on my nose. The scrub didn't seem to help, in fact I think it may have made it worse.
I would like to add, however, that my skin is very difficult to please (!) and I know a few people with a different skin type to me who have used this scrub for years without a problem.

No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday:  A Very Funny Romantic Novel
No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday: A Very Funny Romantic Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, couldn't put it down!, 16 Jun. 2013
Loved everything about it, made me laugh all the way through. I've never read a book so quick! A must read

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice easy read, 7 Mar. 2013
Not usually a chick flick lover but found this book amusing although slightly predictable I'm afraid. Still enjoyed reading it.

Page: 1 | 2