Profile for branny > Reviews

Ruby Holler
Ruby Holler
by Sharon Creech

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Ruby Holler (Paperback)
WOW I am 11 and this is the best book I have ever read.
I love the story line 'two naughty twins in an orphanage run by Mr and Mrs Trepid'.
So well written that I think that I am in the story sometimes.
I am quite picky about the books I like to read but as soon as I had read the first page I knew that I should keep on going and read on.I can't wait to read another one of her books.

There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
by Louis Sachar

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book so,so,so much, 2 April 2012
I read this book to my self and it's probably the best book I have ever read. I'm 10 now and I think it's great from about 7 upwards and I have read this book more than 5 times now.WOW it's amazing. I love the front cover it's cool.Jeff's a funny lad and so is Bradley. It is a MUST please buy this book.

Sekonda Xpose Model 3006.05 Children's Analogue Quick Release Fabric Strap Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars bad watch !, 4 Mar 2012
I bought this for my 7 year old's birthday, which is today. He wore it for 3 hours, including the bath as it said it was water resistant to 50m and when he got out it had broken. Obviously this is really disappointing. We are going to try again with the same style as it look so nice, but hopefully this was just a dodgy watch and the next will prove much better.