Profile for Mr. J W > Reviews

Content by Mr. J W

Mr. J W "john_w" (Glasgow)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Leyton Lighting 7W GX53 240v Circular Fluorescent Lightbulb, 4000k Cool White
Leyton Lighting 7W GX53 240v Circular Fluorescent Lightbulb, 4000k Cool White
Offered by Wattlite

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening product, 7 July 2015
Spot on.... (did you see what I did there!)

Replacements for the lighting in our kitchen cabinets. These arrived, well packed, well made. Absolutely perfect, doing the job.

Panasonic RP-DJS150E-R Fully Folding DJ Style Headphone
Panasonic RP-DJS150E-R Fully Folding DJ Style Headphone

4.0 out of 5 stars Good budget headphone for casual listening, 7 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Just been listening to some music after receiving these headphones. Overall, they are pretty good budget headphones.

I think these are made for casual listening on the iPad, phone, travelling etc. They do fold down to a really good size, so I will drop into my bad for commutes.

In terms of sounds, you are getting what you pay for. My taste is heavy rock - the bass/treble is fairly average - definitely ok for periods, but if I really want to hear the music better, these just wont be up to the job.

Overall, pretty pleased for the price.

Fellowes M-8C Cross Cut 8 Sheet Personal Shredder
Fellowes M-8C Cross Cut 8 Sheet Personal Shredder

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value and quality, 21 Jun. 2015
Great shredder. A real step up from my previous - very sturdy, smooth, great size container, and an overall feel of really good quality. Really pleased with my purchase.

Philips Satin Soft Wet and Dry Epilator
Philips Satin Soft Wet and Dry Epilator

4.0 out of 5 stars Two mixed experiences, 21 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My wife and her mother both had a go at this. It is a summary of two very different experiences. My mother in law thought it was brilliant for her legs, but apparently she waxes fairly frequently. My wife found the pain overwhelming, and she doesn't wax at all. They both found the instructions and pack of items very easy to follow. But not for my wife!

Caorunn Small Batched Scottish Gin 70 cl
Caorunn Small Batched Scottish Gin 70 cl
Offered by UK ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Red apple, tonic, and the world becomes a better place, 2 May 2015
One of my favourite gins... add some sliced (red) apple and tonic, and this is just a wonderful taste. Perhaps a bit 'smokier' than tanqueray (I find it hard describing gin tastes!) but I love this, wonderfully crisp taste.

Sanderson Foldaway Bag - Multicoloured
Sanderson Foldaway Bag - Multicoloured

5.0 out of 5 stars A very handy bag!, 23 April 2015
Lovely design, very strong, easy to fold away and its a good size. I use this all the time. I would highly recommend this product.

Scholl Velvet Smooth Diamond Pedi Extra Coarse Hard Skin Remover Refills - Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Hard Skin Remover machine and thought it was very good. It came with a file and at the ..., 23 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I bought the Scholl Velvet Hard Skin Remover machine and thought it was very good. It came with a file and at the time I wasn't aware that a coarse file was available. After a winter of wearing socks I felt that my feet needed that extra bit of tlc so when I came across this item I decided to treat myself. I am so pleased I did, it is perfect for hard/dry skin and it left my feet baby soft. A couple of times a year I went to the chiropodist for the full works but now I have this machine with the two files I wont be needing to book that appointment this year. I would highly recommend this product.

Finish All-in-One Max Dishwasher Tablets - Original, Pack of 1 (Total 74 Tablets)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly What It Says On The Bag!, 4 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Ever since I have been using these Finish dishwasher tablets my dishes have been spotless. I don't have any complaints at all and would highly recommend this product. This is a great size bag and I thought it was good value compared to supermarket prices. I have used many different dishwasher powders/rinse aids and tablets but this is the best I have used to date. My tumblers/glasses are clear and sparkling and pots always come out clean after every wash.

WeRChristmas 15 x 79 x 39 cm Storage Bag for Christmas Gift Wrapping Paper
WeRChristmas 15 x 79 x 39 cm Storage Bag for Christmas Gift Wrapping Paper

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Had Been Looking For!, 4 Feb. 2015
Excellent quality, strong zip and good size. It holds all my christmas wrapping paper and keeps it dry and clean until next year!

Sequin Art Ice Cream Sundae
Sequin Art Ice Cream Sundae

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes Great Wall Art When Complete!, 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Sequin Art Ice Cream Sundae (Toy)
This is the forth Sequin Art gift I have given my daughter. We all get involved and the end result is colourful and looks very effective. We all find it very therapeutic and you find it hard to walk away! We are very careful not to drop the pins, so I would not recommend this to a younger child. My daughter has been doing these since she was 9 years old but she is always careful with the pins.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17