Profile for A regular buyer > Reviews

Content by A regular buyer

A regular buyer (UK Brighton)

MICROWAVE & COLD WATER STERILISER
MICROWAVE & COLD WATER STERILISER
Offered by Zu Store

3.0 out of 5 stars too big for 20litre microwave, 20 Aug. 2011
Far to big to go into my Cookware 20 litre microwave or my neighbours 21 litre goldstar microwave. Can still use as cold water but would have been good to get minimun microwave size before buying

Max Value Docking Station for SATA HDD with card reader/USB Hub (MV15003)
Max Value Docking Station for SATA HDD with card reader/USB Hub (MV15003)

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do what it says on the tin, 15 Aug. 2009
No maybe I just didn't read the details correctly but .... bought this, plugged in to USB2 interface and dropped in SATA disc, plugged it in and ... nothing happened, disc didnt spin and the on/off led stayed lit constantly. Hence sent it back for refund (well done Amazon, excellent returns service). Recall reading elsewhere that needs the eSata interface connected to work but that is not obvious from product description. Have since bought Lynksys NAS200 instead.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 10 Feb. 2008
I ordered this item but what I received had no fan and does not support SATA only IDE. Dissapointing purchase, I will not use this seller again.

Fuji 1GB XD Type M Picture Card
Fuji 1GB XD Type M Picture Card
Offered by memoryshop365

1.0 out of 5 stars No delivery from reseller, 2 July 2007
I have been waiting for 12 days for a card ordered from moreflash and it has still not turned up. Wish i had paid a little more and brought from my local supermarket so I had it in my hand. Very dissapointed.

Leadership and the One Minute Manager (The One Minute Manager)
Leadership and the One Minute Manager (The One Minute Manager)
by Kenneth Blanchard

5.0 out of 5 stars Most read for new supervisors, 17 Nov. 2003
This is the book that I wish I had been handed when I was appointed as a Team Manager 2 years ago. Shows that leading others is not about delegating work and giving the occasional rollocking. Highly Reccomended.