Profile for Pauline > Reviews

Content by Pauline

Pauline

Cucamelon Seeds, Mouse Melon Seeds- Unusual, Tasty Snack:)
Cucamelon Seeds, Mouse Melon Seeds- Unusual, Tasty Snack:)
Offered by Impatiens

4.0 out of 5 stars Rather Expensive! BUT, 18 Jun 2013
I can find no sowing instructions on the site as promised and five seeds were a lot of money! Remains to be seen if I can find instructions on the net and get some fruits. [...] . These seeds are also sold by Suttons Seeds with full instructions and at a third of the price!

I have now grown 4 out of the 5 seeds and have lots of fruits coming along. I have also found that you can overwinter the roots and grow again next year. So, not such a bad buy after all. Will come back when I have tasted them!

How to Use, Adapt and Design Sewing Patterns: From Shop-bought Patterns to Drafting Your Own: A Complete Guide to Fashion Sewing with Confidence
by Lee Hollahan

5.0 out of 5 stars Sewing today, 10 July 2011
I have been sewing for years, adapting shop-bought patterns to fit me with varying degrees of success. This book lays out the method step by step, taking the guess-work out of it, and has opened new realms with the section on drafting your own patterns. I have found from long experience, if you get the pattern right, then the garment follows easily. If you want to make your own clothes then this is the book for you.