Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now
Profile for Rogerio > Reviews

Content by Rogerio

Rogerio

Page: 1 | 2
Bird Populations (Collins New Naturalist Library, Book 124)
Bird Populations (Collins New Naturalist Library, Book 124)
by Ian Newton

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Jun. 2016
This is a precious investigation work and a must read to anybody interested in improving the knowledge on Ornitology.

GGS III LCD Screen Protector glass for NIKON D800 D-SLR
GGS III LCD Screen Protector glass for NIKON D800 D-SLR

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Oct. 2014
Very nice and better than the original , nice quality and design as well

All Things Reconsidered: My Birding Adventures
All Things Reconsidered: My Birding Adventures
by Roger Tory Peterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Oct. 2014
Great book of a fantastic men that have made birds part of his live misson , great inspiration recomended.

Think Tank Urban Disguise 50 Shoulder Bag V2.0
Think Tank Urban Disguise 50 Shoulder Bag V2.0

5.0 out of 5 stars I’ve been always struggling to pack my stuff in a way that i can easily use it as i feel i need it and ..., 13 Oct. 2014
Ladies and Gentleman ,

The camera BAG for business travels is where.

I’m a regular business travel and a dedicated photographer spending a lot of cash on my camera gear , I’ve been always struggling to pack my stuff in a way that i can easily use it as i feel i need it and realize that many times i had my gear in my traveling luggage at the time i just need it to take that picture that you should not miss , either i loose it or i will spend a tremendous time to unpack.
Now it’s all in one , i have always my gear close to me and also my business stuff inside this bag is clearly a ( two in one )

Great bag , well done Think Tank

The Biggest Twitch: Around the World in 4,000 Birds
The Biggest Twitch: Around the World in 4,000 Birds
by Alan Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars A dream yaer, 7 Mar. 2014
Every dedicated birder will look for this book with interest and will think how can i do that , i wish i will make the same in my lifetime not in a year.

Grippa Bean Bag, Empty, WATERPROOF material, Size 22cmx22cm approx, Wildlife Photography Bean Bag for cameras
Offered by wildlifephotographyshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 7 Mar. 2014
With one kilogram of rice you ready to go , quite usefull will recomend to anyone looking for a quite and stable surface to put the gear on top

The Bird Photography Field Guide (Photographer's Field Guide)
The Bird Photography Field Guide (Photographer's Field Guide)
by David Tipling

4.0 out of 5 stars Recomended good field guide, 7 Mar. 2014
This is a good reference guide for beginers and for those that want to improve bird photografie , very interesting tips and usefull gear .

Garmin Forerunner 610 GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin Forerunner 610 GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 7 Mar. 2014
After 4 months usague and leaving out Polar watches after more than 10 years loyality to that brand i have to say , thanks god that we have competition . Robust and Accurate only cons is that the GPS signal sometimes takes more that a minitue to be picked up

Think Tank Airport Commuter Backpack
Think Tank Airport Commuter Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Build Like a tank, 11 July 2013
Since i,m a satisfied owner of several Lowepro bags i,ve been looking for the ProRunner 350W or 400W at this stage , but in my searches for alternatives i realise that this Think Thank even if more expensive look 's like a very interesting option.
I give it a try , sorry Lowepro guys .
This bag is amazing well build and robust with Zippers that run like butter , the storage capacity is exactly what i was looking for , discrete and formal i will use it also for my usual business traveling even if i just have a camera body and a lens , you can reorganise it and fit whatever you want.

AKG K490 High Performance Active Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black
AKG K490 High Performance Active Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product Super NC great sound., 19 Feb. 2013
I did some intensive searching on products and reviews for a couple of months before I had made my mind to select this headphones.
The aim was to move from some old In-Ear JVC NC headphones to something that could make me enjoy more my travelling
I've test those against the Bose QC3 and i, believe that the overall sound quality is very similar and I didn't fell any difference in the NC feature , both are excellent headphones.
Still the decision to buy the AGK was no brainer for me.
Better in AGK
1.USB Charger
2.Lower Price
3.You can continue to listen great sound quality even with the battery discharged.
4.Design is beautiful and it's well finished

What i found better in the Bose.
1.Headphones case , the AGK is quite modest
2.Headphone Cable , i prefer the Bose design.
Recommended.

Review less than two years from 5 stars to 2 stars

Less that two years usage and i,ve experiment the poor build quality of this headphone , watch up for the regular business travel as the transportation case is somethink cheap and soft not enought to protect delicate gear , my right hearing support is broken but i notice how fragile it,s the small plastic connection that support the speaker " a design disgrace " i love the sound of this headphones but i have no alternative than to send them now trash bin they are useless and cannot be repaired , AGK please learn to make thinks better i will go for the BoseQ15 now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2014 11:01 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2