Profile for RUTH BROCK > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Funtime Roll-Up Indoor Curling Game
Funtime Roll-Up Indoor Curling Game
Offered by Prezzies

3.0 out of 5 stars Actually quite disappointed as I had not realised nor did, 23 April 2016
Actually quite disappointed as I had not realised nor did ,it seem to be on the page as I looked at it that it was a Table Top version

Hanes Womens Short Sleeve Plain Cotton T Shirt - Beige - XL
Hanes Womens Short Sleeve Plain Cotton T Shirt - Beige - XL
Offered by avenue85

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 April 2016
Good product and fast delivery and well worth the price paid

Urn & Willow
Urn & Willow

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 April 2016
This review is from: Urn & Willow (Kindle Edition)
I found this book fascinating and hard to put down.
Unusual story lines well written

Felonies and Felines: Supernatural Witch Cozy Mystery (Harper "Foxxy" Beck Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really don't know how she manages to keep coming up with all these different plots and the twists and turns in them and the en, 23 April 2016
This is probably the 3rd or maybe the 4th book I had read in this type of series and the author nails it everytime.
I really don't know how she manages to keep coming up with all these different plots and the twists and turns in them and the endings are amazing.
Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next one.
"I received a free advance reader copy of this book in exchange for an honest & unbiased review."

A Murder Most Rosy: Supernatural Witch Cozy Mystery (Harper "Foxxy" Beck Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly written and totally addictive, 6 April 2016
I really like these books they are fun to read and keep you glued to the plot and have totally unexpected endings.
This is probably the 2nd or 3rd one I have read written by this author and so far they have not disappointed me.
Keep up the good work.

Riptide: A Florida Panhandle Mystery  (#2)
Riptide: A Florida Panhandle Mystery (#2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 26 Mar. 2016
Well I wasn't sure what to expect when I started to read this book. But once started I couldn't put it down, thoroughly captivating and enjoyable to read. Highly recommend you try it.

Design on a Crime (Deadly Décor Mysteries Book #1)
Design on a Crime (Deadly Décor Mysteries Book #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 29 Jan. 2016
Well it kept me glued from beginning to end.
Not sure if I could have guessed the killer either.
Brilliantly written too.

Women's Premium Quality Black Casual Boy Leg Swim Shorts
Women's Premium Quality Black Casual Boy Leg Swim Shorts
Offered by Lemore Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Product, 14 Jan. 2016
Am really delighted to say that they exceeded my expectations. They arrived do quickly and fit perfectly. Would definitely recommend anyone to buy them. Excellent quality too.

Make A Christmas Wish: A heartwarming, witty and magical festive treat
Make A Christmas Wish: A heartwarming, witty and magical festive treat

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 12 Jan. 2016
Well this is some book. It made me laugh, cry, be sad but be extremely happy too. Brilliantly written and such a novel ending.

Eternal Destiny - Book 2 (The Ruby Ring Saga)
Eternal Destiny - Book 2 (The Ruby Ring Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I was there, 18 Dec. 2015
What a great story over the 2 books.
Captured my attention and kept me reading even when I was really tired. Just going to continue to read even more of this fairytale adventure packed story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7