Profile for ddloe > Reviews

Content by ddloe

ddloe

WOMENS JEGGINGS SKINNY JEANS LEGGINGS (M/L (12-14), BLACK)
WOMENS JEGGINGS SKINNY JEANS LEGGINGS (M/L (12-14), BLACK)
Offered by fashion boutique

1.0 out of 5 stars Yeah right..., 11 Mar. 2013
It's not a jegging. I only wear skinny jeans or jeggings and I know what a pair of jeggings looks (and feels like) it's a cheap pair of leggings that comes in jeans print (!!!). I'll never waste my money on this again.

A Little History of the World
A Little History of the World
by Ernst Gombrich

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks!, 11 Mar. 2013
A must have for every age. An excellent book for history lovers. Great narrative. If you love history and you want to pass this passion to your child, then buy this book.
Thank you very much.

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 10oz
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 10oz
Offered by SONI HAIR & BEAUTY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Mar. 2013
The best facial moisturizer ever! I read a zillion good reviews about this product until I buy it myself. Apparently there is a good reason this low cost face cream gets so many good reviews over the years.It absorbs really well from my oily skin, does not cause any irritations or acne break-outs and my skin is glowing after every use. I will definitely re-purchase this wonder-in-a-huge-jar!

30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil
30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 Mar. 2013
original, inexpensive tea tree oil. very pleased with the size of bottle and the quality of oil. it smells and feels exactly like the more expensive stuff. please keep it at the same price, I believe I found my essential oil supplier here!!! Thank you very much!

Iron Fist Rolling Stone Faux Fur Women's Coat Green Size 12
Iron Fist Rolling Stone Faux Fur Women's Coat Green Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, 11 Mar. 2013
I bought this for a birthday present and the recipient fell in love with it! Gorgeous fake fur in a funky, vibrant green!!!
I'd like one for my self in the future. Thank you very much!!!!