ARRAY(0xa02514e0)

Profile for Terence A. Steels > Reviews

Content by Terence A. Steels

Terence A. Steels "Oscardeuce" (Lincoln UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
New X HOSE 25ft Patented Expandable Flexible Garden Hose As Seen On TV In Official Retail Box
Offered by SpecialShare

5.0 out of 5 stars Expandable Garden Hose, 10 Mar 2014
Lives up to expectations after finding suitable fittings to attach to water tap & spray. It is a shame the hose does not have standard UK fittings

Topster Milk Carton Pourer - Green
Topster Milk Carton Pourer - Green
Offered by CaraselleDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-drip milk pourer, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Topster Milk Carton Pourer - Green
We have had one of these for years but couldn't find any for family & friends until now. Fits most plastic milk 'bottles'.
Saves crying over spillt milk !!!

16GB Class 10 Micro SD SDHC UHS-1 Memory Card by Samsung Semiconductor Write Speed 20MB/S read speed up to 80MB/S
Offered by Sunwood-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Memory for my Tablet, 3 Jan 2014
I ordered three - one for me and the other two for family members - All worked first time and giving good service

Barely There
Barely There

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle book, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barely There (Kindle Edition)
The coffee makers were as expected and well packed - arrived quickly.
My good lady has not started reading the book yet- had problems with the download which Normanique sorted out for me.

Nokia Replacement / Extra 700 mAh Li-Ion Battery for Nokia 2630, 2760, 5000, 6111, 7070 Prism, 7370, 7373, 7500 Prism and N76 - Grey / Black
Offered by Prime Communications

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Replacement Battery, 1 April 2013
The battery is performing excellently. The price was just a fraction of a 'genuine' battery but is equally as good as the original

Buffalo Ministation 500GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Disk Drive
Buffalo Ministation 500GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Disk Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement / extra external hard drive, 12 Nov 2012
An excellent piece of equipment. Very easy to install/use (plug & play) Does everything I expected. Arrived very quickly and well packaged.

Body of Proof: Complete First Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Body of Proof: Complete First Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars US Import DVD, 24 Aug 2012
When the DVD first arrived it would not play on any of my players - I emailed the seller who promptly sent me the 'all area' codes for my players with instructions on how to 'fettle' the players - since then I have had no problems. I would certainly not hesitate to buy 'region 1' DVD's in the future.

Creative Labs 70SB129000002 Sound Blaster X-Fi Go PRO USB Sound Card
Creative Labs 70SB129000002 Sound Blaster X-Fi Go PRO USB Sound Card
Offered by Dakis Informática

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi-Fi sound from your computer made easy, 10 Feb 2012
My onboard sound on my HP computer stopped working and due to the case size there wasn't space to fit a sound card into the 'slot'. On advice from a computer whiz I bought a USB sound Blaster. I plugged it into a spare USB2 socket and followed the easy set up procedure from the supplied disk.
The result was brilliant. I now get far better sound than before and can easily switch between 'modes' to suit the type of sound being produced/listened to.
I have a decent set of speakers and the USB Sound Blaster does them justice.
Had I known how much the Sound Blaster would improve the audio quality from my computer I would have bought one ages ago.
I would recommend anyone who wants better computer audio than standard to get a Creative Labs Sound Blaster.

Cyborg F.L.Y 5
Cyborg F.L.Y 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Game Controller - Flight Stick, 8 Jan 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is not actually a game but a game controller. Tried al my usual computer/game shops without any luck.
Tried Amazon - bingo - and a might cheaper into the bargain.
Took two days to arrive - brilliant !

Convoy (Ned Yorke)
Convoy (Ned Yorke)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ebook Download, 20 July 2011
Dudley Pope is always a good read for those who enjoy this type of yarn. One slight problem - I had a faulty Kindle which was replaced (very quickly) but was unable to install my downloaded books as the system told me that the new Kindle was not the one the books were downloaded for. Had to get my 'computer man' to fettle the system to enable me to install my books.
Full marks though for the service I received from Amazon to replace my faulty Kindle. Told Kindle Support of the problem - replacement kindle arrived the next day - how's that for service ?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3