Profile for kindaxena > Reviews

Sarakan Toothpaste 50ml
Sarakan Toothpaste 50ml
Offered by TK Logistics

5.0 out of 5 stars We cant live without it, 27 Aug. 2012
My dentist says my teeth are whiter and cleaner than they've ever been and usually my teeth weren't getting such compliments. I can't use other toothpaste now. I'm too used to the taste of Sarakan now. I love it. Pity its so expensive.

Boys Red Short Plush Slipper With Football Design UK Size M 11/12 FT517
Boys Red Short Plush Slipper With Football Design UK Size M 11/12 FT517

2.0 out of 5 stars comfy but wear quick., 27 Aug. 2012
These slippers are gorgeous. My son adored them but they didn't last 8 weeks. It's not the sellers fault. They would be fantastic as a pre bed/ hospital or holiday slipper. But my sons wear slippers inside all day so they need sturdy slippers. These aren't them. But he said they were thee most comfortable pair he's ever had.

1 METRE ADHESIVE HOOK AND LOOP VELCRO TAPE RE-USABLE
1 METRE ADHESIVE HOOK AND LOOP VELCRO TAPE RE-USABLE
Offered by Astra Discount

1.0 out of 5 stars It didnt work., 5 July 2012
I bought this as a cheap alternative for a zip for a child's comfort pillow and it didn't stick. One side stuck but the other side didn't stick at all so his Nana had to step in and put poppers on instead. Waste of money.

Train Set [Battery Operated with flashing light] [by Ackerman] [Item No. D66470/B]

5.0 out of 5 stars Best first train set ever., 5 July 2012
I bought this train set for my sons 2nd birthday. He's obsessed with trains and I thought it would make a good first set. Judging how often he played with it would we get him a bigger one later on type thing. It's still going ( actually driving Mum, Dad and brother a bit mad actually) as it is on about 16 hours a day lol the track is good, the train doesn't suck through the batteries and its a lovely little set.

Thomas the Tank Engine small Sticker Sheet (22 stickers)
Thomas the Tank Engine small Sticker Sheet (22 stickers)

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 5 July 2012
Bought this sticker set for one son to make his train mad brother a birthday present using these stickers. My youngest was over the moon. They were better than I expected. Nice and sticky. They are made with cheap glue and are nice and bright colours.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats any other, 1 May 2012
Not sure what to say about this as its just toothpaste but it never let's us down. For the first time in 39yrs my dentist said my teeth were white and its all because of Green People Toothpaste. My kids use it too and thier teeth are immaculate. And it arrives in less than 12 hours most days lol

Wallace & Gromit, 'A Grand Day Out', The 'Wrong Trousers' & 'A Close Shave' [1992]   [DVD]
Wallace & Gromit, 'A Grand Day Out', The 'Wrong Trousers' & 'A Close Shave' [1992] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wallace & Gromit
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars My son is overjoyed., 1 May 2012
I bought this for my 3yr old who LOVES anything Aardman. I got him this DVD really cheap and it made his day. It arrived quickly and was in excellent condition. My son watches it every day after Kindy. I was so impressed. Thanks Seller.

Blackspur BB-BH117 Brass Barrel Bolt
Blackspur BB-BH117 Brass Barrel Bolt

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly sturdy for something so small, 1 May 2012
Arrived quick and is being used to hold a heavy cupboard shut. It holds really well. Was very surprised and pleased.

Kids Complete My First Drum Kit Set
Kids Complete My First Drum Kit Set
Offered by ONLINEDEALS

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy, 25 Dec. 2011
I bought this when it came down in price, thinking it would be a fantastic Xmas presant for my wee boy. Today is Xmas day and it is now in the bin with my broken hearted son in bits on the floor. The symbol broke after it got hit a few times and the drums were basically covered in plastic so they left dents when they were hit. My son is only 2 and has a love of drums, so we thought if he liked this one we would get him a bigger one in the future and now we have to get him a better one to replace the one Santas lazy elves made. My son was devastated and has inherited a drummer gene and now I have an angry husband and I'm heart broken. Be Warned, You Buy Cheap You Buy Dare.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2012 6:17 PM GMT

Hamish the Highland Cow
Hamish the Highland Cow
by Natalie Russell

2.0 out of 5 stars OMG what a mess this book is., 13 Aug. 2011
I bought this book because I wanted my neices in New Zealand and for my own sons to have a bit of Highland Coo fun. Highland Coos are my favourite animal and it serves me right for reading the reviews and not reading the story in the book store. this book is written so badly it just makes no sense what so ever. The Coo has toffee and such stuck in his fur then he gets a hair cut and still gets the toffee he loves so much. It's a simple premise for a story but the way the story gets from the start to finish is all round about and non sensickle and almost borderline insulting to the readers intelligence. It's like someone wanted to write a book and had a hundred ideas but couldn't decide on a story line so they put them all into this story. which maybe says more about the bad editing more than anything. My boys LOVE to read and must have over 100 books in thier book case but this book is the only one that was read once then left on the shelf. My only saving grace is I didn't pay alot. I'm totally heart broken that is book is such a let down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5