Profile for Fingle > Reviews

Content by Fingle

Fingle

Invision® iPad Mini Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad Mini 1 2 Cover Black)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good value for money, 7 Dec 2013
I chose this product based on price, description & reviews, for the most of it I am very happy with this purchase. Good build quality, fit & design leave me feeling comfortable that my iPad is protected when out and about. Now the only part I'm not pleased about is there is no cutout for the rear microphone on the new iPad mini retina, no big deal but the seller does state that it has alleged the cutouts for the new mini. Like I said though overall a good buy if you want a decent case for a good price.

Ex-Pro [2 PACK] Travel Adapter Converts UK Plugs Plug to 2 pin (Round) [See Description for Country List]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked in Belguim, 2 Oct 2013
These little things worked like a charm in Belguim, charged my macbook/iphone with no problems. Might even buy two more for future holidays in europe.

Something Special Mr Tumble Talking Soft Toy 24cm
Something Special Mr Tumble Talking Soft Toy 24cm

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, 2 Oct 2013
My 2 year old loves Mr Tumble on Cbeebies so I thought I would buy this for his birthday. I have to say I expected Mr Tumble to be a bit bigger, he seems a bit on the short side, not that it matter's really. As another reviewer said there is no way to replace the batteries should they run out, which they will! The phrase's when you push his tummy are good quality and not too loud which is a god send!! Very happy with the purchase.

Pull Back Red Bull F1 Car 1/43 Sebastian Vettel
Pull Back Red Bull F1 Car 1/43 Sebastian Vettel
Offered by AVIDES

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible build quality, 2 Oct 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Having received this item for my 3 year old son, within 30 seconds of taking it out of the box the front wing fell off, 1 minute later the rear wing fell off. This was supervised play so these items were not forced off or broken off, they fell off! If I could get this car off my son I would send it back for a refund, but he loves it! But just be aware if you are going to buy this toy as the build quality is shoddy at best, I expected more from a £6 toy. Make sure you have some form of superglue!

Duronic HDS3 Mini 3 Port Gold HDMI Auto Switch PIANO BLACK 3x1 (3 way input 1 output HDMI Switcher)
Offered by DURONIC

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, kind of., 5 Nov 2012
I have two of these units, ordered 2 months apart. The 1st of the two auto switches with no problems with inputs Sky+ HD > PS3. However the 2nd unit does not auto switch between an Xbox > PC > Mac, its not a huge problem as you can manually switch inputs by pressing the button on the top left corner. There also appears to be a few build quality issues as the 2nd unit's button is slightly loose, that's on me though as I should have sent it back but had to go away on business.

Final Fantasy XIV - Standard Edition (PC CD)
Final Fantasy XIV - Standard Edition (PC CD)
Offered by A2Z Entertains

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible mmorpg, I would avoid like the plauge., 28 May 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I have to admit I am a bit biased, I've played Square Enix's other mmorpg Final Fantasy XI for roughly 8 years now. When FFXIV was announced a few years back alot of the FFXI player base were really looking forward to this game as FFXI had gotten a bit stale and old. However, when the beta was released you could tell the game had the right idea but just an awful interface that was outshone by the beautiful graphics. Graphic's does not make the game though! When the game was finally released lots of people played it and realised the game mechanic's were terrible and the "fatigue" system was just a failure. Now however Square Enix have announced new job's and abilities, oh and what do we see...........yes the old jobs from FFXI have now been bought over to FFXIV! It smack's of desperation and dispair, honestly if you like mmorpg's just stay away from this, but if you like beautiful graphics but no substance to the game then by all mean's jump straight in! I for one will stick to what I know

1.8M IEEE1394 FireWire 800 Cable, 9 pin to 4 pin, for Digital Camcorders / Cameras
Offered by CPO Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent cable, decent price., 28 May 2012
There is not alot really to say about this, ordered and received it fairly fast, works totally fine with my 13" early 2011 Macbook Pro OSX Lion and my trusty Sony DCR-TRV250E which is a digital 8 handycam. Imovie pick's it up automatically and starts a import prompt, speed from the camera to the mac is nice and zippy too, all in all a good reliable lead.

Ram memory upgrades 8GB kit (4GBx2) DDR3 PC3 10600 1333MHz for your Apple Macbook Pro and iMac
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Installs nicely in an early 2011 13" Macbook Pro, 28 May 2012
Looking for computer ram can be a total nightmare, will it work in this machine? or that machine? etc. Not with this as the item clearly states what it is able to be installed in. I actually chose it mainly for this reason, after taking the back off my 13" early 2011 Macbook Pro and removing the old memory and installing this new memory all I can say is the difference between the stock 4GB of ram and the 8GB of ram is like night and day. No more beachballs when opening the Mac App Store for a start! Everything just seems more responsive and fluid, I am starting to wonder if I should of gone for 16GB's of ram! Had this delivered next working day via my Amazon Prime Trial along with the Draper 09550 31 piece precision screwdriver set also from Amazon. Overall I am totally happy with the whole install and might even uprade to 16GB at somepoint!

Draper 09550 31 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set
Draper 09550 31 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good quality decent screwdriver set!, 28 May 2012
I bought this screwdriver set as it had been recommended as a good quality set that people have used to open their Macbook Pro's as the aluminum screws can get stripped really easily. Fortunately for me using this good quality set I had no such problem's opening my Macbook Pro and installing the memory. It even comes in it's own little plastic case that keeps all your driver heads together, as I'm sure we all know these can get left out when doing DIY or such so it's a nice bonus to have a case where everything fit's. All in all I would definately say these to do the job for whatever you may need!