Profile for Nadia > Reviews

Content by Nadia

Nadia

LUPO Portable Hard Shell Bag with Shock Absorbsion for PS Vita / PSP, Size: 195 x 100 x 32mm - BLACK
Offered by LUPO STORE
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Brilliant Item,it arrived promptly and its good value for money,I bought it as part of the reccomended amazon deal.It comes with a addtional drawstring pouch and the inside of the shell has a pocket in which you can put the memory card in or to store other snmaller acsessories.

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush, Cloud Wine N50 - 0.2 Oz
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush, Cloud Wine N50 - 0.2 Oz

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!, 11 Jan 2014
When the product arrived I was so disappointed the contents of the blush was all lumpy and well to be honest there really was not much of it in the container! As for the price I was better off going to the local makeup store and buying it because when I added how much I paid for the product along with the delivery charge, I think I ended up paying 9 in total and for what I received I think its a rip off!

Sony PlayStation Vita WiFi Console with 10 game Mega Pack on 16GB Memory Card (PlayStation Vita)
Offered by Staraxe Ltd
Price: 190.20

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 11 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The delivery of this item was so quick, I literally felt as though as soon as I pressed confirm order *Ding Dong* there it was straightaway! I have nothing but good things to say about this product, hopefully my nephew will be excited when he sees it as its for him! Its definitely the best deal so far, I looked around various different stores and online websites but this by far was the best deal yet! Happy gaming!

High Gloss Ottawa Caspian Black / Black Wardrobe Only
High Gloss Ottawa Caspian Black / Black Wardrobe Only
Offered by Rightdeals Uk Limited
Price: 85.00

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!, 10 Jan 2014
Cheap wood, advertised as gloss when it most certainly is NOT! Also when the furniture was assembled the two doors of the wardrobe have a huge gap in between them, so the contents of your wardrobe is viewable without you having to open the door! DO NOT BUY!

High Gloss Ottawa Caspian Black / Black 4 Drawer Chest Only
High Gloss Ottawa Caspian Black / Black 4 Drawer Chest Only
Offered by EZL MARKETING LTD
Price: 69.00

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT WASTE YOUE MONEY OR TIME!, 10 Jan 2014
The furniture arrived on time but the quality was absolutely diabolical, the quality of the wood is horrendous, when it arrived and when we got a person to put up the drawers they had told us that the wood is not brilliant at all and every time he went to fix the screws in the wood would chip away making the wholes bigger. Also it is NOT gloss as described, it is cheap wood covered in shiny paper! We have been trying to rectify the situation with the company but they have been VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and we are currently lumbered with two pieces of furniture which the company now expects us to dismantle and have ready for them to collected, we will now be left without any furniture! DO NOT BUY!