Profile for Sphenoid > Reviews

Sphenoid "Jav" (USA)

Earlex Paint Spray Station 3900
Earlex Paint Spray Station 3900

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed.., 5 Sept. 2010
do not use it for oil based paint if you need it for something else.. washing it is a nightmare of a job, you need a very expensive mask to protect you against the very harmful sprays from oil paint in particular.. I didnt use one and regret it very much.. I almost threw it away as I did so for the cabinet I wanted to paint.. I believe they have a good customer service the problems are not with the service quality but with its design and description as it made it so simple to use when it is not. I think if you were going to use it for water based paint it may be ok but with I had a terrible time with this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2013 5:30 PM GMT

Abus Granit-54 X-Plus (Eazy Bracket) - Black, 30cm
Abus Granit-54 X-Plus (Eazy Bracket) - Black, 30cm

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 5 Sept. 2010
I highly recommend this excellent quality lock.. I am not sure on its anti-theft abilities but in terms of being solid and usage, I can not fault.

Lacoste Mens Match Point Watch 2010326
Lacoste Mens Match Point Watch 2010326

3.0 out of 5 stars good looking.., 31 Aug. 2010
a fairly girly large watch .. but looks good! stopped working after a few months (3-4 months) we have sent it for a battery change, we hope it is the battery and nothing else.. still even if it was the battery, rather soon to finish! So I am not happy with that as it was given as a present and I feel awkward now!

Blackburn Mountain Mirror (ATB / Hybrid Grip)
Blackburn Mountain Mirror (ATB / Hybrid Grip)
Offered by UK Bike Store

3.0 out of 5 stars make sure it fits!, 31 Aug. 2010
I have a curved handle bar on my bike .. it didnt fit.. I could see anything.. I returned it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars OK .. but, 31 Aug. 2010
the changing of lenses is a pain.. easy but hassel when you wanna just get on your bike and go..or when the weather just turns.. how often we have that in London?!! but once done.. the lenses are very good quality.. frame is light..