Profile for minnisjen > Reviews

Content by minnisjen

minnisjen

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product for a table lamp or up lighter, 21 Aug. 2014
An excellent product for a table lamp or up lighter. I was so pleased that I purchased a second one. It gives a good range of brightness so good for dining areas and soft background lighting.

BLACK VINYL FAUX LEATHER FROM THE FABRIC BARN , LEATHERETTE UPHOLSTERY FABRIC - ATLANTA by the metre
Offered by Smart Choice Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Chair covering, 21 Nov. 2013
This fabric is ideal for dining chairs. The cream fabric covers my daughter had are no longer practical with small children around. I bought this and have recovered, fixing with a staple gun. Look great and think they will be hard wearing.

Mixed-media Master Class: 50+ Surface-design Techniques for Fabric & Paper
Mixed-media Master Class: 50+ Surface-design Techniques for Fabric & Paper
by Sherrill Kahn

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 19 Oct. 2013
This book contains such a wealth of information and ideas all so clearly presented. A must - have addition for anyone embarking on city and guilds courses.

Dolmen Compost Mixer and Aerator
Dolmen Compost Mixer and Aerator
Offered by Dolmen Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars simple but effective, 1 May 2013
Having tried other aerators and been totally frustrated at their ineffectual design I am delighted with this product. It is such a simple idea but works so easily and efficiently that I shall be recommending it to all my gardening friends.

How to Be Creative in Textile Art
How to Be Creative in Textile Art
by Julia Triston

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 1 May 2013
Very impressed with this book. Having read previous reviews before deciding to make a purchase I endorse all the positive comments. I wish I had known about this book before embarking on my city and guilds machine embroidery course and have suggested that my tutor recommend it to the next group of students. It would also be helpful for GCSE and A level textiles courses.

Small FROSTED Shrink Plastic Sheets - Shrink Art
Small FROSTED Shrink Plastic Sheets - Shrink Art
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars great for textured pictures, 8 Mar. 2013
this is a brilliant price for experimental textile work. I saw examples of it's use at a workshop and wanted to give it a try without spending too much money. this fitted the bill perfectly and the free postage was an added bonus. Thoroughly recommended.

Compatible Pearls and Sequins Presser Foot by 60°®
Compatible Pearls and Sequins Presser Foot by 60°®
Offered by c9store

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 2 Dec. 2012
This is a fantastic buy and such good value compared with the generic version for my machine. I have been stitching a lot of thick threads for textured surfaces and this foot is ideal as a normal cording foot is only suitable for fine threads.

The Art of Manipulating Fabric
The Art of Manipulating Fabric
by Colette Wolff

5.0 out of 5 stars first class, 17 April 2012
This book is the best I have seen on the subject and fantastic value for money. Every type of fabric manipulation is dealt with and there are masses of clear illustrations and detailed instructions to follow. The range of techniques is broad and each one is developed into some very creative ideas. Really useful for my City and Guilds course and it will be a valuable resource.

Garmin eTrex GPS Personal Navigator
Garmin eTrex GPS Personal Navigator

5.0 out of 5 stars great for geocaching, 17 April 2012
Bought this item as a birthday gift for my 11 year old granddaughter. She had been geocaching with friends and really enjoyed it. This is an ideal product, easy to use, very accurate and she was fully in control on the second trail. Thoroughly recommended and it makes walks exciting and fun for this age group and all the family.

Logitech Wireless Mouse M215 - Black
Logitech Wireless Mouse M215 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars magic!, 23 July 2011
All positive reviews I read persuaded me to purchase and it is a really excellent product. Such an improvement on my previous mouse.

Page: 1 | 2