Profile for Point and click gamer > Reviews

Content by Point and clic...

Point and click gamer

NOW in ANDROID 4.4.2 KITKAT AND BLUETOOTH (SEPTEMBER 2014) - 7" RAPID5 ECO TABLET PC - DUAL-CORE CPU - DUAL CAMERAS - QUAD CORE GPU - USB (WHITE)
Offered by F5CS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely outstanding!, 14 Sep 2013
I bought this tablet for what I was going to consider 'light' gaming, this runs all the games I want, and even emulates many systems perfectly. I am in shock at how well it runs newly released titles on the app store. I feel that for any gamer this not only is the best tablet for gaming at a budget price, but at any price at that. I am so surprised at the low cost, I was expecting A LOT less than I received considering the price.

Not only that but the 'expected delivery' was 2 weeks, I received two days after ordering.

My only complaint is the fact you will need to invest in a micro-sd card, but I am extremely happy with this tablet, I no longer want to upgrade to an iPad on a later date (this was a temporary fix so to speak), as now I want this more than I do the iPad.

Xbox 360 250GB Console
Xbox 360 250GB Console

5.0 out of 5 stars PS3 and PC gamer perspective, 7 Mar 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I caved in and finally upgraded my 360 to the slim, after having a premium 20gb model for nearly seven years. I am primarily a PC gamer with a soft spot for PS3 games, and fanboyishness aside, I love this machine. The 250gb HDD with the optional install features means the advantages of installing games like on PC/PS3 (less strain on hardware, faster load times etc.) Can be done on my 360 also, I adore this.

Then we have how the system looks, sure it's not as striking as my PC tower, but it is sleek and fits very well into my set up, just be warey unless you want the inferior 4gb model, this machine is a finger print magnet.

Then there is the fan, my old 20gb machine is extremely loud and rather annoying because of it, in comparison this 360 'slim' is whisper quiet and a joy to use.

My only complaint is paying for online, but the experiences I cannot get elsewhere (my main reason for getting this machine) such as Fable, Gears of War, and Halo do soften the blow... slight.

Overall very pleased, it may not be as powerful as a gaming PC of today (but I do not expect it to be that'd be silly), it certainly has it's charms, and a well deserved place in my game room.

Highly recommend it, even just for its exclusives.

ZombiU (Nintendo Wii U)
ZombiU (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for fans of old school survival horror., 14 Jan 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
With its resource management, limited ammo, and dark suspenseful gameplay, ZombiU seems to have been plucked from the dreams of old school Resident Evil fans everywhere.

The Wii U gamepad is used in some really damn intuitive ways, then add beautiful lighting, the constant fear of the unknown, only one life, and limited everything, and you have a wonderful survival experience.

Don't let the first person shooter looks fool you, generic fps this aint.
Don't go into this expecting to run through it slaughtering zombies, you take it slow, work out your plan of action, and pray your plan works.

Highly recommend it, but it's not for the faint of heart.

This game is a system seller for a reason.

Simon The Sorcerer: Chaos Happens (PC DVD)
Simon The Sorcerer: Chaos Happens (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 22 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great fun, kind of a shame to see this game shift so little units, this is a classic series that deserves way more love than it recieves. I highly recommend this game for fans of the point and click genre.

Wonderfully humourous story, great characters, and even wonderful graphics that are well optimized for even the most crippled of computer systems.

Must buy, Simon at his best.