Profile for [EarthGov] Nova > Reviews

Quake III: Revolution
Quake III: Revolution
Offered by Quick Discount Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game I ever played..., 26 April 2015
This review is from: Quake III: Revolution (Video Game)
Good God.Where to begin?
Well,Quake 3 may be old,but,believe me,people still play it today.We'll start with the campaign.
You choose from Sarge,Anarki,Daemia,Klesk or Doom for your campaign.You start off fighting Crash,who barely will attack you,it's basically a level for learning the basics,controls,etc.I won't ruin the rest.
Then,we have Arena.You can fight your friends and bots here.Pick a character,set up the bots,grab a few buds,that is,if you have any,pick a map,gamemode and get in there!There are 32 characters to use,from Ranger,a soldier,to Uriel,a hooded alien,to Orbb,a giant eye with legs.There's even a fat clown. *poker face*
The theme is demonic or futuristic,like in space,so you can expect the weapons and music to match.Shotguns.Plasma guns.Saws.You know the type.
So,overall,I recommend this game to everyone who sees it.You're sure to have a real blast.
~Ace Quickard,the sociopath anthro panda,real name is Lee Fitzgerald (He's on Steam)

Northern Lights: His Dark Materials 1
Northern Lights: His Dark Materials 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't read this book?You haven't lived., 20 April 2015
An unpredictable,exciting musthave.All I can say is that you MUST have this masterpiece.Recommended beyond belief.

Also,I want a daemon too ;~;

String Fighter
String Fighter

5.0 out of 5 stars I have no idea how to unlock characters. XD, 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: String Fighter (App)
An awesome game that is easy to play,String Fighter beats Street Fighter by far.But I don't know how to unlock.characters,can you please tell me?
Cheers,
Wheatley

Fighting Fantasy: Forest of Doom
Fighting Fantasy: Forest of Doom

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very fun...., 26 Dec. 2014
Well,I got this thinking it was fun but it wasn't and now I've uninstalled it.It bored me like I'm boring you as I go on about how I don't like this game (God,this could go on forever....)
SO
All I have to say is that I didn't have much fun with this because I found it boring.If you have any problems with my review,you can bite me.

Stickman Crash Testing
Stickman Crash Testing

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant,but..., 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Stickman Crash Testing (App)
Needs more interactivity,like sending your own cars crashing into the other cars and everything else as well.But it's very good,keep up the good work. :3

Stair Falling 3D Free
Stair Falling 3D Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow,fun and incredible!, 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Stair Falling 3D Free (App)
Not to be weird,but I find this game fun and addictive and I'm sure if you downloaded this you'd like it too!Go on...just give it a try!You want to really...

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS (Nintendo 3DS)
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome,but there are downsides., 8 Oct. 2014
Pros:Fun characters,addictive gameplay like the other Smash games,outline preference being Thick,Thin or No Outline,plenty of characters,maps,trophies,moves and more to unlock!

Cons:Ice Climbers are gone,no Special Mode means no Stamina or slow battles,same bosses in Classic.
Enjoy! :)

Hard Dismount
Hard Dismount

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine game, 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Hard Dismount (App)
Nice simulation for curious minds.It's free,so try it sometime!

Ragdoll Fringe
Ragdoll Fringe

5.0 out of 5 stars So fun!, 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Ragdoll Fringe (App)
Incredibly entertaining,it'll have you hooked!Try it for free and see what you think.

Terraria
Terraria

4.0 out of 5 stars Like MineCraft,except 2d and gory,so it isn't for kids., 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Terraria (App)
Terraria is a 2d sandbox game,very much like MineCraft.Except when a player or npc is killed,it will fall apart with plenty of gore,so I wouldn't recommend this game for kids.Multiplayer is fun,I didn't even know I had it enabled,and someone named flippyfly133 spawned on top of Dustin,an npc that was already there when I spawned.Then we went to explore the huge caves...
Terraria,the 2d sandbox game that any MineCraft player will enjoy.Terraria has nice physics,watch stuff move just how you'd expect.People,download Terraria and MineCraft if you don't have it already,then go on your pc and install Steam.Then get MineCraft Pc and Garry's Mod!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7