Profile for dyzabell > Reviews

Content by dyzabell

dyzabell

Page: 1 | 2
Porridge - The Complete Series Box Set (Series 1, 2, 3 and The Christmas Specials)
Dvd ~ Ronnie Barker
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 18 Oct 2013
Love this box set, bought it for Christmas for my partner. How many years have we been watching Porridge on TV and we never get sick of it, laugh every time we watch it, so decided we should have it on DVD, a present that just keeps giving.

Moshi Monsters Moshi Super Fan Pack
Moshi Monsters Moshi Super Fan Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars 6yr old loved it!!!!, 22 May 2013
Bought this for our 6yr old daughter for Christmas, she has had hours of fun, she def is a super fan!!!

FoneM8 - Mains Charger For Nintendo 3DS, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS XL - Lifetime Warranty
Offered by FoneM8store

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 May 2013
Bought for 3ds xl as Nintendo decided not to include one with the console, which I think is a disgrace, so would not pay the price for their own make, this does the job nicely!!!

Kingavon 24 HOUR TIMER SOCKET
Kingavon 24 HOUR TIMER SOCKET
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 May 2013
Works as expected, timer is easy to use, with intervals of 15mins which is very acurate. Bought along with heater, so heats the room up just before kids go to bed and just before they get up.

Orion 2KW Electric Fan Heater with Integral Carry Handle
Orion 2KW Electric Fan Heater with Integral Carry Handle
Offered by Topnotchsales

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little heater, 22 May 2013
Bought for our daughters room, as its a big room with only 1 raidiator, it warms the room up very quickly, we pinched it for our room a few times over the winter to take the edge off just before going to bed.

Novi Stars Doll Una Verse
Novi Stars Doll Una Verse
Offered by Smartshop Online

3.0 out of 5 stars My Step Daughter loved it, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Novi Stars Doll Una Verse (Toy)
Bought for my 6 yr old step daughter for Christmas, she loves it, but I think it is nothing out of the ordinary, there are so many similar dolls out there.

Rubik's cube costuem for women - M
Rubik's cube costuem for women - M
Offered by Affordable Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Great 80's Costume, 22 May 2013
I love this dress, its as expected, thin but good fun, just gonna wear a vest top and leggins under dress. The head piece is made of felt so doesn't hold its shape so unpicked it, which was difficult, as its so well made, and stuffed kitchen sponges into it and re-stitched it. I cant wait to see the reaction to this dress on Saturday night!!!

Basil The Great Mouse Detective [DVD]
Basil The Great Mouse Detective [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vincent Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Basil The Great Mouse Detective, 27 Oct 2012
Love this film one of the kids favourites!!! One for all the family!! We all love Disney films!! Goods arrived on time.

Angel Fish Shower Radio Yellow/Blue/Green Colour by Digitel Technology Ltd (added on Amazon by digitel-uk-com)
Offered by CostMad-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars looks better than it sounds, 5 Dec 2011
Having read mixed reviews I decided to take a chance on this product. However it seems I was one of the unlucky ones. You have to re-tune it every time you switch it on, which can take some time, in fact longer than I normally take a shower. Also there aren't many English speaking channels. As this is a Christmas gift, I'm disappointed but hopefully this little fish will brighten up the bathroom even if it doesn't fill it with music.

Page: 1 | 2