Profile for Ms. F. E. Chorlton > Reviews

Content by Ms. F. E. Chorlton

Ms. F. E. Chorlton "Frieda" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hand made crochet stone colour cardigan. Size 12 Price £15.00
Hand made crochet stone colour cardigan. Size 12 Price £15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 15 Mar 2013
Bought this for my daughter for her birthday. it was a gamble but it was a perfect fit. It looks regal and so elegant. It fits like a glove and the yarn is lovely. Thanks. very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours, 15 Mar 2013
oatmeal has so many tones going through it. Loved the smell of the wool. made a man's slipover with it and it looks really great, stylish and comfortable.

Northanger Abbey [DVD] [2007]
Northanger Abbey [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Felicity Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 15 Mar 2013
Excellent production. Close to jane Austen's style without going over the top. Nice contrast between Henry Tilney and John Thorpe. Ver enjoyable.

Easy Beaded Knits
Easy Beaded Knits
by Jeanette Trotman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Easy Beaded Knits (Paperback)
It is a great book, has easy designs to try and good explanations on how to make them. A very encouraging start for a new hobby. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars side plates, 7 Feb 2012
These are very attractive and a good size. I wish I could get dinner plates and mugs/cups to match. They are very elegant on the table. They were good value for money too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Acrylic paints, 7 Feb 2012
I am using these paints at my evening art class. I have tried cheaper ones before but the paint separates. These are very good and I will get larger ones when I have got used to working in acrylics. There is a varied range of colours. I am very impressed with the product.

5 Meters Red Sheer Organza Wired Ribbon. 32mm Wide.
5 Meters Red Sheer Organza Wired Ribbon. 32mm Wide.

4.0 out of 5 stars Organza wired ribbon, 7 Feb 2012
Thank you for such a useful item. I found it great for Christmas gifts and wrapping presents. It was also good for including in craft gifts the local community children made for the Christmas fair.

The ribbon was easy to use and attractive too.

WoodLuv Set Of 4 Seagrass Storage Basket With Lid,
WoodLuv Set Of 4 Seagrass Storage Basket With Lid,
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars seagrass storage baskets, 7 Feb 2012
This product arrived very shortly after I ordered it. The baskets are very useful. I use the smaller ones for storing nick nacks and cosmetics and the bigger ones for clothing.

The four of them stack well when not in use and are a feature in my bedroom when they are full. I like the smell of the seagrass too. It makes the room feel fresh.

I am very pleased with the product and the service too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiffany Lamp., 3 Feb 2011
I love this lamp and it looks gorgeous when lit. I have three small tiffany lamps now in my front room. They give off a beautiful glow on cold winter evenings. The patterns this lamp throws on to the ceiling make it very special.

My only reservation is that it is very delicate and I will have to be careful when I move it about. It would also have been useful to have a bulb with it as the small bayonet bulb you need is diffcult to get hold of where I live. I am very glad I have added this lamp to my collection.

10m x 80cm Gold Snowflake Christmas Cellophane Film Wrap. Florist Quality Cello Bouquet / Gift / Hamper / Basket Wrapping.
Offered by Gem Supplies UK

5.0 out of 5 stars cellophane, 3 Feb 2011
I ordered this product to use as wrapping paper for cakes and sweets for a Christmas Fair. It is robust yet looks pretty and doesn't rip like a lot of wrapping paper products. It is very difficult to get this kind of film wrap in the high street. I will buy this again when we next have a fair.

Frieda Chorlton