Profile for SEAN ARMSTRONG > Reviews

Belkin av10117 Pro 1000 Series 4-Way HDMI Switch with Wireless Remote
Belkin av10117 Pro 1000 Series 4-Way HDMI Switch with Wireless Remote
Offered by thebookcommunity_fba
Price: 37.52

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy if needed of Apple TV Not compatible!, 21 Dec 2013
Saw this and thought, brilliant it has a remote, no mor hoping up to change manually!
How wrong was I!! Thought that maybe I got the cables mixed up, reconnected my old switching box, it all worked. Connected all cables, still the Apple TV wouldn't function at all. The others, GAMING, DVD & SKY all worked, but not the APPLE TV box!

Casio Gents Watch G-Shock Radio Gravity Defier GW-3000BD-1AER
Casio Gents Watch G-Shock Radio Gravity Defier GW-3000BD-1AER
Price: 283.14

5.0 out of 5 stars After 2+ Years, I'm Still Very Happy, 14 Nov 2013
I Have had mine now for 2 years, I have been very happy with it so far!
With all the heavy work I've done while wearing it, there is only one slight scratch on the glass, not too noticeable. I do struggle to see the inner dials, especially in poor light. The Black on the strap is starting to show ware now after everyday waring for the last 2 years, so I guess I can't complain.
It keeps the time very well, radio updates well too. I leave it near a window during summer daytime change to find it all changed by morning. Very pleased with it & I know I will have many more years pleasure out of it still.

It is large & heavy but you get used to it. I don't have 'hulk' wrists so took a chance buying it, but it's fine.

All in all, I'm very pleased with it and highly recommend it.