Profile for C. Mac > Reviews

Content by C. Mac

C. Mac "chrissie" (Edinburgh, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) TPU Gel Skin / Case / Cover - Purple
iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) TPU Gel Skin / Case / Cover - Purple
Offered by Mobi4you

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking cover but flimsy, 25 May 2015
I bought this case for iPhone 6 in purple from 123 tech directly and it took a week to arrive. It is a lovely colour and fits the phone well, however it is so thin and flimsy I doubt it would protect the phone if it was dropped from a height, so I decided to order an alternative case which looks much sturdier. My phone does occasionally get dropped either by me or my children and I decided I couldn't take the risk of a smashed phone. It's a shame, as it is a lovely looking cover.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sandals, 12 Mar. 2015
I bought these sandals in white and they are lovely on, but my normal fly size 5 is a little short. I tried the 6 and the length is better, but the strap around the ankle is too loose, I would need to put another hole in the strap to make them fit, but with the existing holes having metal rings, this would not look right.

Fly London Women's Yag Court Shoes P500234022 Tan 5 UK, 38 EU
Fly London Women's Yag Court Shoes P500234022 Tan 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, 15 Mar. 2014
These are so comfy, just like fly boots usually are. I am a size 5.5-6 in shoes normally, but a 5 in fly boots and these are true to this sizing. I wore them without socks from day one and have had no issues with sore feet, looking forward to wearing them more as the weather warms up.

Barcelona Teal Acrylic Lampshade
Barcelona Teal Acrylic Lampshade
Offered by Haysom Interiors UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely light shade, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Barcelona Teal Acrylic Lampshade
I bought two of these for my living room / dining room and love them. They're really pretty whether lit or not, really pleased with them.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Nintendo 3DS)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by The Trade Inn

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this game, 15 Mar. 2014
My 6 year old son loves this game, he got it for Christmas and has played it more than the other games he has. I think good graphics and gameplay, lots of options for games etc

66x90" Eyelet Ringtop Readymade Fully Lined Curtains Blue / Teal Plain Faux Silk Luxury Modern Design
Offered by country curtains

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking curtains, 15 Mar. 2014
Really happy with these curtains, they look great up and are very like the colour in the picture. They have been admired lots by friends. Lovely rich colour. The only negative I would say was when ironing them I noticed the fabric overlapped the rings in places, but this is not easily noticed once they are up and doesn't detract from the look.

WENKO 3201010100 Telescopic shower corner element Compact - 4 shelves, 4 hooks, aluminium, plastic, up to 2.75 cm height, tube Ø 2.5 cm, white

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 15 Mar. 2014
I had been looking for one of these for a while that would fit my bath, height needed 172cm. Most seem to be too long for this space, this one extending to fit different size spaces from 145cm. There are different length poles to put together with a spring inside one of them for the adjustable bit. The different sizes around my required length were up to 165cm and up to 200cm. The shorter one obviously too short, the longer one could realistically only fit probably from 185cm, the spring is too long to compress enough for a shorter length, so I had to saw a few inches off the bottom pole to make it fit. Once installed it seems sturdy and holds my bottles etc well, even large shampoo and bubble bath ones. Basically as long as you are happy to saw a wee bit off with a hacksaw if necessary, I would say go ahead and buy this, it looks great in place.

Kipling Women's DEE Shoulder Bag  Blue Blau (True Blue) Size: 21x14x8 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling Women's DEE Shoulder Bag Blue Blau (True Blue) Size: 21x14x8 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wee bag, 12 Jan. 2014
This is a lovely wee Kipling bag. I am a great fan of Kipling bags and have a few already, but decided on one in the true blue colour. It is a lovely bag, with great pocket options, but when I tried my purse, which is on the large size in it, I realised it was just a little bit small for me. I have reluctantly returned it and ordered a larger style instead. Great returns policy from amazon, postage paid collect plus and received an email within half an hour of dropping it at the collect plus point saying my refund was being processed.

Classic Christmas 4 Film Collection: The Sound of Music, A Christmas Carol, Miracle on 34th Street & Chitty Chitty Bang Bang [DVD] [1965]
Dvd ~ Julie Andrews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great selection of DVDs, 21 Nov. 2013
This is a good value set of DVDs for the family, but the description is slightly misleading. I had ordered it thinking the miracle on 34th street was the remake as stated, but it is actually the 1947 edition. This being one of the main DVDs I wanted I have returned the set. Otherwise great value if would have been buying them separately anyway.

Fly London Mol Women's Boots - Black, 5 UK
Fly London Mol Women's Boots - Black, 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy boots, 6 Oct. 2013
I already own these boots in brown and love them. I have never had any problem with leaks but I do spray all footwear with protector spray and having read reviews focused also on the band where the boot meets the sole. These boots are so comfy I have been looking out for a pair reduced in the black and bought them when they appeared in my size in the used section. Although used, they were brand new, someone else had obviously bought them and returned them as they didn't fit. Great way to afford great boots :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3