Profile for LucyBBH > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
BaByliss 5560GU Elegance 2100W Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5560GU Elegance 2100W Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hairdryer, 24 Aug. 2013
Can't fault it and the reason I particularly love it is that it doesn't get too hot and damage my hair as other hairdryers do. It's not even that noisy. Would buy again.

Aladdin Aveo 31374 Drinks Flask 0.6 L Coral
Aladdin Aveo 31374 Drinks Flask 0.6 L Coral

5.0 out of 5 stars Best water bottle ever, 24 Aug. 2013
This is my second Aladdin water bottle purchase. The only reason I had to buy another one is because my puppy destroyed the lid of my first bottle. I was distraught to lose it so I purchased 2 this time around - this one and the white version. Unlike many drink bottles it doesn't have a sport spout so it is much easier to drink from and keep clean. They're really tough and durable and very attractive to look at. I keep mine on my desk at work to encourage me to drink less coffee and more water - and it works! Can't recommend enough. Just don't let your dog play with it!

Aladdin Aveo 0.6 Litre Water Bottle, White Lotus
Aladdin Aveo 0.6 Litre Water Bottle, White Lotus

5.0 out of 5 stars Best water bottle ever, 24 Aug. 2013
This is my second Aladdin water bottle purchase. The only reason I had to buy another one is because my puppy destroyed the lid of my first bottle. I was distraught to lose it so I purchased 2 this time around - this one and the coral version. Unlike many drink bottles it doesn't have a sport spout so it is much easier to drink from and keep clean. They're really tough and durable and very attractive to look at. I keep mine on my desk at work to encourage me to drink less coffee and more water - and it works! Can't recommend enough. Just don't let your dog play with it!

Audio-Technica ATH-M30 Closed Back Dynamic Stereo Monitor Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M30 Closed Back Dynamic Stereo Monitor Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality, 4 Jun. 2013
i bought these headphones for working as a radio presenter. They are really comfortable and the sound quality is fantastic. They might be a bit snug on a larger male head, but they're just right for me. Lovely long cable too so i can move around the desk easily.

Ecoforce pack of 24 Strong Hurricane Force Grip Clothes Pegs made of Recycled Plastic
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Pegs of excellence, 4 Jun. 2013
These are the best pegs i've ever purchased. There are no metal parts that might rust, and they don't leave peg marks on the clothes. They never blow off in the wind and i live in a very windy area of the UK. Excellent

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't praise highly enough!, 18 Dec. 2010
I've bought 4 of these now. They're so good. Leak/drip proof. Keep drinks cool. Don't retain odours/tastes etc. Fantastic product. I've put one on my Amazon wish list in the hope that Santa might bring me one.

500ml Stainless steel Mirror Finish bottle Bamboo cap
500ml Stainless steel Mirror Finish bottle Bamboo cap

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and stylish, 5 Dec. 2010
I will never use a plastic drinks bottle again! Aside from being BPA free this is non-drip / leak proof which is a huge bonus when your 11 year old sticks it upside-down in his school bag, and because it's stainless steel it doesn't absorb the odours of whatever you put in it. It keeps your drink cool and is extremely tough too. Would make a great gift as it comes in a stylish and funky cylinder package. I've bought 2 of these so far and am planning to buy a couple more of the larger ones.

LARGE RUSTIC FRENCH WICKER MAGAZINE RACK
LARGE RUSTIC FRENCH WICKER MAGAZINE RACK
Offered by Variety Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Beautiful., 5 Dec. 2010
I have avoided having a magazine rack for years because I always think they look a bit naff, however, this one is very stylish and elegant and such an intersting design. It easily holds the Sunday Times, 6 magazines, a Puzzle book and various leaflets and brochures. I couldn't be more thrilled with it. I have it on full display because it really looks quite attractive when it's full.

Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress Gas Reducer Ring
Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress Gas Reducer Ring

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 5 Dec. 2010
My stove top espresso maker is too small for the stove at my new house. Someone advised me to buy a Gas Reducer Ring. As I wasn't really sure if it would work I opted for the cheapest option available which was this one by Kitchen Craft. I really can't complain at all - it does the job superbly. When you first start using it there is a slight odour as the black coating burns off, but after a couple of uses it is absolutely fine. I leave mine on the stove all the time as it also helps with the milk pan.

Daniel Powter (U.S. Release)
Daniel Powter (U.S. Release)
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Surprise!, 14 Mar. 2006
I bought this CD on the strength of Bad Day which I love. At first I wasn't sure about the album as none of the songs are anything like Bad Day - it stands alone. However, after a couple of listens, it really started to grow on me. Such a wide range of sounds from the punchy Suspect to the beautiful Jimmy Gets High. Although there are only 10 tracks, there are no filler tracks. Wholehearedly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2