ARRAY(0x9e925810)

Profile for John Bunyan > Reviews

Content by John Bunyan

John Bunyan "themaestro023" (Norwich, uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Felix crispies cat treats 45g beef and chicken x 5
Felix crispies cat treats 45g beef and chicken x 5
Offered by BuyAllMeans
Price: 22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great treats and my cats love them, 15 April 2014
These are great treats and my cats go mad over them. They seem to prefer these to the Felix Goody Bags, but you know what cats are like!

I would not buy them from here though as they are only 1 a bag in Asda and not 4.59 a bag as this seller hopes to get!

The Hangover Part III
The Hangover Part III
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of rubbish, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Hangover Part III (Blu-ray)
Looks like it was made by a 10-year old. Completely lacking in entertainment and seems to have been made to kill off the series of films....it worked!

Don't touch with a barge pole!

Acctim 74476 Haswell Wall Clock, Mahogany
Acctim 74476 Haswell Wall Clock, Mahogany
Price: 46.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good clock, 23 Feb 2014
Bought this through Amazon Warehouse Deals for 15. Could not find anything wrong with it at all and it is as brand new in the original packaging, only the battery was missing.

There is no second hand as in the description but I like it without and the fact it is radio controlled time means I do not have to touch it again until it needs a new battery. Very quiet in operation and found the correct time in 5 minutes of putting the battery in.

If you can get it for the price I did then it is well worth the money. Highly recommended.

Radio Controlled Clock 28cm 36034
Radio Controlled Clock 28cm 36034
Offered by Adelbrook
Price: 21.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent clock, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Radio Controlled Clock 28cm 36034
I bought this through 'Amazon Warehouse Deals' and was a quarter of the price of the original as it was sold as 'used'.

I checked it over when received and could not find a single mark or scratch, so was a bargain.

Amazon warehouse deals are the real bargains.

Recommended

0.5mm Thin! QI Wireless Charging Receiver Card Coil For Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV i9500 i9505 With NFC Support
Offered by Fonesalesman
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Also fits the Samsung S View Flip Cover perfectly, 23 Jan 2014
I bought one of these directly from Fonesalesman's website as I was unsure if it would fit the Original Samsung S View Flip Cover for the S4 and as it was slightly cheaper on his website. I can assure you it does fit.

I had searched on Amazon and ebay and kept finding ones that said they would work with the view cover, but after reading reviews, found that they were too fat to fit. This one from Fonesalesman is only 0.5mm thick so there is no bulge to the back cover. I already had an original Samsung Wireless Charging Pad so just needed this receiver and I can happily tell you that it works perfectly. Also it is so much cheaper than splashing out on a Samsung Original Wireless Receiver cover.

Highly recommended.

Happy (from Despicable Me 2)
Happy (from Despicable Me 2)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy song, 16 Jan 2014
Liked the film, though not as good as the first and liked this song too.

Cheers you up and only 99p.

Lightload Towels-The Only Towels That Are Life Savers!(Two Pack each 30x30cm)
Lightload Towels-The Only Towels That Are Life Savers!(Two Pack each 30x30cm)
Offered by Lightload Towels
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great space saving idea, 19 July 2013
I have bought these and other sizes more than once and am glad I did.

With the airlines now trying to down-size your luggage even more or charge you an arm and a leg for taking a suitcase, these towels are a great idea. They are so small when new and very lightweight so leaves you more space in your case for your other essentials.

Highly recommended

PetSafe Staywell Deluxe Manual 4-Way Locking Cat Flap - Woodgrain
PetSafe Staywell Deluxe Manual 4-Way Locking Cat Flap - Woodgrain
Offered by MasterPlastics
Price: 17.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and design, 10 July 2013
This is a copy of the email I sent to Staywell's customer service team. I'm sure many of you have had the same problem. When they respond, I'll let you know.

Why can't you make a manual locking cat flap that actually locks?

I have one of your Staywell Woodgrain manual locking cat flaps and seem to spend more time ringing you to get spares than anything else. The idea of locking the cat flap is to ensure my cats can't get out and to prevent others from getting in. Unfortunately, due to the poor construction of your cat flaps this does not work and all it seems to take is a slight push by one of the many visiting cats and I wake to find bits of cat flap all over the place! Then I have to get a spare part from you (can't do this online) which costs nearly half the price of a new cat flap just to get the one little piece I actually need. I have enough spares to almost make 2 complete cat flaps.

To save having to contact you further for more spares (and spending more money), I now leave the flap unlocked. This completely defeats the purpose of having a locking cat flap. So I now have a woodgrain effect lined hole in my door with a semi-clear piece of plastic swinging away advertising your company and you do not even give me commission for this!

Design a better, properly locking cat flap and stop advertising your poor products for free on my door.

Womens Leopard Suede Ankle Stiletto Shoe Boots
Womens Leopard Suede Ankle Stiletto Shoe Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking, great value and comfortable too, 10 July 2013
My partner saw these and wanted them straight away so I bought a pair for her birthday. They arrived very quickly and when she tried them on they fitted perfectly.

Considering the price, they are very good quality and she would not hesitate in recommending them. We have bought shoes from these people before so know the customer services and quality are good. On a previous occasion there was a slight problem with one pair of shoes, but they dealt with it quickly and sent spare heel tips as a bonus.

Recommend the seller and shoes.

Quirky BBB-1PNK Bobbling Toothbrush Stand - Pink
Quirky BBB-1PNK Bobbling Toothbrush Stand - Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Quirky but pointless, 23 Mar 2013
Bought one of these for my gf for a bit of fun but found it was a waste of money. It does not stand upright and would usually flop over to one side dipping the head into whatever happened to be laying there.

If you are thinking about buying one, don't. I would recommend you buy a regular toothbrush stand and save your money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9