Profile for Ms. Patricia Young > Reviews

Content by Ms. Patricia Young

Ms. Patricia Young "Freakoddity" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
'You'll Get Over It': The Rage of Bereavement
'You'll Get Over It': The Rage of Bereavement
by Virginia Ironside

5.0 out of 5 stars To the point., 13 Aug. 2015
I lost both parents and a sister who was only 40, this book hit the nail on the head, no sugar coating but brutally honest, I felt this book helped when even family members and the most skilled doctors, bereavement workers couldn't help.

Schwarzkopf Color Palette Intensive Cream Colour Blue Black
Schwarzkopf Color Palette Intensive Cream Colour Blue Black
Offered by Online4Perfume

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft & silky, 20 Oct. 2013
I found this quite gentle on my hair & the colour was not too unnatural looking. I frequently use schwarzkopf hair dyes as they tend to be the most gentle on my skin. The only down side is that this colour fades quite fast & my roots start to show after a fortnight.

Texas Chainsaw 2013 [DVD]
Texas Chainsaw 2013 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alexandra Daddario
Offered by The Happy Zombie

3.0 out of 5 stars The Sawyers should have had more prominence!, 4 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Texas Chainsaw 2013 [DVD] (DVD)
I was disappointed that the Saywers had such a transient appearance in this film bar Leatherface himself who became a more sympathetic character rather than scary. There are many horror cliches but entertaining anyway.

Anastasis: Deluxe Edition
Anastasis: Deluxe Edition
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Still have the power., 4 Aug. 2013
I saw them at the Roundhouse London on July 2nd & the concert was so outstanding that I immediately ordered this album the next day & it did not disappoint me. Beautiful throughout with powerful vocals from both Lisa & Brendan. The music is out of this world & I never tire of their works.

3D Bookmark - Skeletons Moonlight Boogie - Cheatwell Games
3D Bookmark - Skeletons Moonlight Boogie - Cheatwell Games
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 8 Jun. 2013
Nice graphics & the dancing skeletons put a smile on my face (& I'm an adult!). Soft plastic & a nice size too.

Schwarzkopf Color Mask 100 Black
Schwarzkopf Color Mask 100 Black
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly easy., 8 Jun. 2013
I thought I would have trouble with this but actually found it very easy to apply & the smell was pleasant. It left my hair very shiny & a nice deep black that was also natural looking. Didn't fade either, will use again :)

How To Think Like a Neandertal
How To Think Like a Neandertal
by Thomas Wynn

5.0 out of 5 stars Gems uncovered., 25 April 2012
Bought this book last week & finished it yesterday, I was totally engrossed & a good many questions answered. I always wanted to read more about the cognitive behaviour of our enigmatic Neanderthals, easy reading which is not dull & prosaic. Very in depth & definitely a favourite book of mine on this subject. Loved the 'You've got personality' & 'Thinking like a Neanderthal' chapters especially. Very enlightening to read up on how a Neanderthal would live & learn if brought up by us, what career/jobs etc they could do. This book is a must if you love anything to do with Neanderthals! (Yes I am aware that it is spelt Neandertal in this book-no right or wrong way).

Evolution The Human Story
Evolution The Human Story
by Alice Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Evolutionist's heaven!, 25 Oct. 2011
For anybody who is interested in this subject-this book is a must have. Packed with pictures & very detailed throughout. My sister & I couldn't put this book down once it arrived. Dr Alice always make's the topic interesting & enjoyable for even the lay person. 5/5!

Bullyland Neanderthal Figurine
Bullyland Neanderthal Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly made., 10 May 2011
While this Neanderthal figure was smaller than expected, I was not disappointed by it's detail & overall look. Facial features look brilliant & it's made of a hard kind of rubber, not resin which would have been more fragile.

Dark Carnival: The Secret World of Tod Browning: Hollywood's Master of the Macabre
by David J. Skal

5.0 out of 5 stars Macabre Master, 24 Nov. 2010
I have read this book years ago & it's one of the most indepth stories on Tod browning so far. While he was not painted whiter than white,this book opened up many facts about Tod,his films,life & people who worked with him.

Page: 1 | 2