Profile for Leppy > Reviews

Leppy

1x Replacement Audio Cable For AKG K450 K451 K480 Q460 Headphone Earphone
1x Replacement Audio Cable For AKG K450 K451 K480 Q460 Headphone Earphone
Offered by travelinwind

3.0 out of 5 stars But the headphones are worth buying and this cable gives them extra life - but think about buying a better quality replacement f, 2 Oct. 2015
The cable works, but will not last - even if you are careful with it. I went through three of these in one year, until the last one actually locked inside the headphones and I was unable to remove it. But the headphones are worth buying and this cable gives them extra life - but think about buying a better quality replacement for real value.

Duronic Black 1m CAT6a FTP Professional Gold Headed Shielded Network Cable - High Speed 500MHz Premium Quality Cat6a / Patch / Ethernet / Modem / Router / LAN
Offered by DURONIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 27 Mar. 2014
Arrived fine and do the job (wiring a router into a PS3). No problems so far. Good value for the product.

Aurora AS610C 6 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder with Waste Bin
Aurora AS610C 6 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder with Waste Bin

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shredder, 27 Mar. 2014
A good solid shredder so far. Compared to my last domestic shredder, this is much better in terms of capacity, volume and (over)heating.

Waxed cotton boot laces Brown 5mm diameter (120cm length)
Waxed cotton boot laces Brown 5mm diameter (120cm length)
Offered by Fabmania Retail Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good laces, 27 Mar. 2014
Good reliable laces - replaced the inferior originals (from Clarks). Would sources replacement laces in this way again - just make sure that you know your required length.

Sony PlayStation 3 Blu Ray Remote Control (New Version) (PS3)
Sony PlayStation 3 Blu Ray Remote Control (New Version) (PS3)
Offered by games.empire

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy for users who may not use the PS3 as a games machine, 27 Mar. 2014
I bought this as my girlfriend was struggling with the using the standard controller with films, photos, music and video through the PS3. This does the trick. It should be familiar to just about anyone. It is not very useful when interfacing with the browser (the analogue controllers are better for this - or a dedicated mouse) - but we don't use the PS3 for browsing much, so this is not an issue.

Grado Carry Case for SR/PS500/RS1i Model Headphones
Grado Carry Case for SR/PS500/RS1i Model Headphones
Offered by Analogue Seduction

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for SR80i & extension cable, 27 Mar. 2014
This case is a good solid robust case that will keep your SR80i headphones safe and well. They are designed to fit the headphones neatly in sculpted sections within the case. They also include sufficient space for an extension cable if you have purchased one (I have a 450cm extension cable). Good purchase.

Dr. Marten's 2976 Original, Unisex-Adults' Boots, Gaucho, 8 UK
Dr. Marten's 2976 Original, Unisex-Adults' Boots, Gaucho, 8 UK
Offered by Blueberry Workwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boot, but lacks the Air Wair bounce, 27 Mar. 2014
I have worn Dr Martens boots for many years. I bought these as replacements for a well used pair that had given me three good years of almost relentless use. They fit well and are pretty comfortable. The one negative is that they don't really have that Air Wair bounce that I associate with Dr Martens boots - they have more of a solid sole that I usually get after about a year's worth of wear. They are still very good boots and I will keep them, but they are not quite as excellent as I had hoped.

Ni No Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
Ni No Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
Offered by Netro Enterprise

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, but not quite a classic, 10 Mar. 2013
I don't generally pre-order games - I prefer to wait until they have been out for a while - but I made an exception here when I heard about a game combining Level Five and Studio Ghibli, both of whom I think are great. So perhaps my expectations were a little too high when I started playing this game as I was hoping it might be one for the ages. However, while it's very, very good, it basically plays like a slightly evolved Dragon Quest (which came out over six years ago) and did not do anything new that I hadn't seen before. This left me feeling a little let down - which may be a little unfair on the game.

While the story is not as good as the best of the Studio Ghibli films, it is still strong, with more originality than your typical RPG. Oliver, the main character, could have become incredibly annoying, but (I think) he never does.

I suspect that if you went into this game managing your expectations better than I did, you will enjoy it a lot more. Go in expecting a well done, well crafted, colourful RPG adventure - just don't assume it will be a classic. It's still very, very good!

Mass Effect 3 (PS3)
Mass Effect 3 (PS3)
Offered by passionFlix UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good game, 6 Oct. 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
I don't usually write reviews at Amazon, but the large volume of terrible reviews for this game are giving such a misleading impression that I thought I should add one this time. It is an excellent galaxy spanning adventure with a great script, compelling characters, imaginative visuals, is generally great fun to play and has tremendous production values. Some of the more boring elements of earlier versions of the game have been honed or removed. The real pleasure is reconnecting with old characters and seeing them further develop. The ending seems to have put a lot of people's backs up, but there are very few games that have truly great ending and I thought this one was solid - at least it gives you a choice, unlike most games, and there was a fair degree of imagination and ambition in what they tried to achieve. I say "tried" as they probably did not quite pull it off (why this is only four stars), but still an excellent game. Sad it's over.