Profile for Tracey b > Reviews

Content by Tracey b

Tracey b (Uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Nysein: Release (Immortal Stain Series Book 2)
The Nysein: Release (Immortal Stain Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 29 Mar. 2015
really enjoyed book 1 Nysein Salvation, so as I'm away on my hols I had an itch to read book 2 which I one clicked after finishing book 1, trouble was I remembered the story but couldn't think of title or author! I have lots of books on my kindle! I did eventually find it and I finished it in one day.

So from blurb you know this is about Maxim and Kendra, two strong and possibly stubborn people who are fated to be together, they both have interesting personalities and good relationships with others. I found Maxim and King Dariens relationship very sweet and funny as they're quite candid with each other.

You can't have a romance without some angst and danger mixed in, there is an ongoing storyline from book 1 and new storylines introduced to make you yearn for next book.

I have to mention Darien and Jenera, I adored their relationship in this book, obviously it wasn't their book but the cameo appearances were just so sweet.

A great read, I really enjoyed this book, the story, characthers and authors writing.

Recommended read.

4.5 vampy stars

Bound by Fate (Moon Bound Series Book 1)
Bound by Fate (Moon Bound Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shifter love - great read, 28 Mar. 2015
Loved this werewolf book. It has a love triangle in it and it makes it very interesting.

Beth cares for Gateth, Gareth cares for Beth but doesnt show it correctly, he actually comes across as an ass! But you know deep down there's more to it.

Beth is to be mated but who will she choose? There turns out to be two suitors Gareth and Donovan, Donovan comes from another pack and definitely has appeal.

When Beth gets the chance to 'date' both men Things get difficult. Who will she choose.

There's lots going on in this book and lots of twists that will keep you on your toes and guessing where it will end.

The characthers really came to life, I really enjoyed Beth's attitude and enjoyed seeing her mature through the book. The trouble I had was I liked both guys!

If I had a criticism it would be that the word mate is overused, I prefer people's names to be used in conversation, that's just me.

4.5 shifting love triangle stars

Losing Alex
Losing Alex

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional and warm, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Losing Alex (Kindle Edition)
This is a companion novella to Discovering Alex. I really enjoyed Discovering Alex and the journey Alex goes on, this book goes behind the scenes and we 'Discover Matt', it's a heart warming story and heartbreaking at the same time, you will need tissues.

I will admit I had put reading this book off as I knew it was going to be sad as lets be honest there's no HEA for Matt, now ive read it I wish I'd braved irt earlier as it completes the story well and even though it's sad it's warm and loving too.

4.5 emotional stars.

Tarnished
Tarnished

4.0 out of 5 stars a sexy and enjoyable read, 23 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Tarnished (Kindle Edition)
A fighter falls for a cleaner, almost has a pretty woman feel, well fantasy romance anyway.

Joe is a player and his career is suffering for it. Darlene is a cleaner and a single mum.

These two have a hot and steamy night together and another unplanned one too.... could it be more than sex?

I enjoyed this quick read Joe was a man who wanted to change and Darlene was happy to help him on his mission. The sex scenes were a great length, not too long as being a shorter book you wanted story and sexy bits balance.

3.75 fighting stars

*I received a arc for an honest opinion*

Touch of the Irish: Touch of the Irish: Part 1 - The Dragon's Lair
Touch of the Irish: Touch of the Irish: Part 1 - The Dragon's Lair

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy paranormal read with a sprinkle of light hearted fun., 18 Mar. 2015
Welcome to the dragons lair, well Drake's Lair who just happens to be a sexy dragon, the last dragon...

Candice has had her fill of bad luck lately, she's at the end of tether, enter a pixie yes I said pixie, Sheridan has been sent to help candice find happiness, but Sheridan is a trainee fairy that sprinkles fairy dust around like no one else,

When Candice's date goes wrong Sheridan has to think quick, before we know it our main couple are introduced but that's just the start of the story.

This is Savannah's first PNR and I'm impressed, I really felt for Candice and loved she wasn't a supposedly perfect size 8 (UK), Drake was smokin' hot and just a touch dominant in the bedroom... What can I say about Sheridan the pixie, she is so amusing.

One thing I will say about lots of books lately that on couples first sexual encounter together the men go all Dom on them without any discussion, now in fiction it's damn sexy but in real life they'd have to earn that submission. This is fiction though and PNR at that so I'm not worried and found it hot, just needed to get that off my chest.

This is a novella, one part of three stories and I really enjoyed the gods/paranormal setup, and the rules that had to be followed and with Sheridan there to make sure they're followed adds humour. I haven't mentioned motorbikes, Drake runs a Motorbike club and his on a mission to change things in his community, being a dragon with magic and a band of brothers at his side, he has that in hand.

To summarise I'd say a sexy paranormal read with a sprinkle of light hearted fun.

I can't wait for next story.

4.5 stars

I received an arc for an honest review.

Where One Goes
Where One Goes

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous read, 18 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Where One Goes (Kindle Edition)
Five plus stars

**Beautiful, painfully emotional, wonderful, tissues to hand all the way through, never cried so much, loved it, highly recommended.**

This book blew me away, it felt like I was living through it all, it made me blub big time, it bought smiles to my face and made laugh at times too. To say it's an emotional read is an understatement, my hubby kept asking if I wanted a hug!

Char had an accident and now she see's dead people, not like ghost whisperer were they were scary looking, they look as they did. Char has been helping souls with their unfinished business so they can move on, but it's too much for her......

Ike, how I love Ike....... He's adorable, funny, sexy, charming the words are endless, unfortunately his dead! This is were the emotional pain come in as he and Char become close, and as cute and warm as that is it's also heartbreaking.

George, his in a bad place, his also Ike's unfinished business. So enter Char(lotte), they don't seem to like her full name! As she's welcomed into Warm Springs by everyone else, George and Char seem to clash, Ike Is there to guide her, but Ike doesn't know Char inside out and he doesn't know she's quite headstrong and has her own ways of dealing with things, which makes things extremely interesting.

The story is set in Warm Springs, a small town, where everyone seems to know one another and gossip spreads easily and has a mix of nice and nasty characthers.

As I mentioned I found it a very emotional read, but that's me! I highly recommend this book.

This book is my first by the author and I can tell you it won't be the last, I love a book that pulls me inside out and makes me cry while telling a fabulous story with warm characther's in a fabulous setting.

**I received an arc of this book for an honest opinion**

Vktech 10Pcs Soft Silicone Corded Ear Plugs Reusable Hearing Protection Earplugs
Offered by vktech-HK

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than foam ear plugs., 18 Mar. 2015
My husband has to wear Ear plugs for work, the foam one's work supplies he feels push ear wax in to his ear and get filthy. These ear plugs are much better, comfortable and washable too so more hygienic.

One night in Daytona (One Night Stands Book 1)
One night in Daytona (One Night Stands Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy novella, 14 Mar. 2015
What happens when you meet somebody in a bar and can't reject the chemistry you feel for each other? A seriously sexy and deep one night stand!

Jos is at a bar drowning his sorrows when a sexy red head called Cassie enters feeling just as low, but when these two meet its electric, it's not long until they retire for a night passion and these two are as sexy as each other!

Of course a one night stand is only part of the story....

This is a novella so things move swiftly, emotions are spilled quickly but I enjoyed this short read and would pick up other works by this author.

3.75 stars

I received an arc of this book for an honest review.

A Shifted Wedding: Alpha Division, Book 2.5
A Shifted Wedding: Alpha Division, Book 2.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, fun and romantic ❤️, 13 Mar. 2015
If you've read the first two books in this series you must pick up this book, it's soooo good, it's full of hot alpha men, women with a mind of their own, sexy moments and lots of laughs, not forgetting the aaaarrrggghhh blessy moments ❤️

Well the time has come for Sam's big day, she's marrying her two hot men but first there's a stag and hen night to have, nothing could possibly go wrong surely! lol. I will say nothing too dangerous happens but trust me the boys end up on an adventurous night that they hadn't planned........ In some ways they bought it on themselves by being over protective alpha men, but love was behind their actions.

You will think you know these men well, but trust me seeing them in leisure time adds another layer to every one of them and makes me excited for book 3.

The wedding is beautiful and made my heart flutter, Sam's walk down the aisle took me back to my own wedding, but the wasn't two hot shifters waiting at bottom!

I would recommend you read the previous two books first as you'll get so much more pleasure from this book.

Loved this book, was just what I needed to read.

Fabulous book C E Black.