Profile for IT Dave > Reviews

Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable UTP Lead 5M
Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable UTP Lead 5M
Offered by memorycapital

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit short, 11 April 2014
Order 5 of these to be the "correct" length for where they were required. Ended up with 4 being a bit of a stretch as they were all between 4.7 & 4.8m in length. Whilst this would not normally be a problem, as I was trying to do a tidy install, actually being 5m would have been better.
One of the five, in fact turned up as 10m which, whilst an acceptable substitution, has again left me with an untidy coil!!

A1CS 10"/10.2" Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard + Stylus pen + Screen Protector for 10"/10.2" A1CS android tablet PC
Offered by F5CS LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, Cheap Case, 4 Mar. 2013
Well made case, however the clips which hold the tablet in place tend to get in the way of the ports on the side of the tablet. Having tried it with two different A1CS Tablets (Fusion 5 Xtra and Fusion 5 HD), which have slightly different ports, the retaining clip got in the way on both. Otherwise, it's a nice, neat case with a goo, compact and reliable keyboard.

WHITE gloss coated aluminium self-adhesive cable clips - 10 large open arm/ethernet clips for indoor use
Offered by Cable Patrol

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Solution, 4 Mar. 2013
Excellent cheap and easy solution to dangling cables. I managed to "hide" a trailing network cable in 5 minutes using these.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2013 12:25 PM GMT

Duronic RCD025B Portable Black CD Player with AM/FM Radio - Connect & play from MP3 Player/Ipod/Iphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 3 Dec. 2012
We bought this to run our music on hold CD for our telephone system.
It's nice and neat, does what it says on the box and having now had it for a few weeks, it just sits in the corner and works.
For a cheap and simple CD radio I would definitely recommend this.

A1CS FUSION5 XTRA Tablet PC - 10.1" Screen - Android 4.0.4 ICS - DUAL CAMERA - 16GB STORAGE - 1GB RAM - - Capacitive 5-Point Touch Screen - SLIMMER N LIGHTER THAN FUSION5 TABLET -Supports BBC Iplayer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't even look at any other tablets, 19 Sept. 2012
We bought this tablet as a cheap option to demonstrate a product which we sell that can be controlled by an Android or iPhone App.
Having read all the good reviews, I persuaded my boss to let me buy this rather than spend a small fortune on an iPAD or Samusung Galaxy Tab as we are only using it to demonstrate a single App.

Not only does it do everything that's promised and a few more things besides but I tried plugging in 3G internet dongles from both "3" and "O2" and they both worked immediately without a problem.

On arrival I was absolutely delighted with the performance and features of this device. I can't believe that such a good device can be available for such a low price, and from a UK company too!

I did have a slight problem in that after a couple of days, the tablet refused to work without being plugged into the mains, even though it said the battery was fully charged. A1CS lived up to their support reputation by immediately authorising a return and they despatched a replacement immediately upon receipt.

I'm so impressed that I've now ordered one for my own use.