Profile for D Brown > Reviews

Leather Travel Card Holder By 1642 In Purple With Buttons Detail
Leather Travel Card Holder By 1642 In Purple With Buttons Detail
Offered by The Bag & Wallet Company

5.0 out of 5 stars awseome travel card holder, 30 April 2015
This a great travel card holder for my bus Pass. I told my friends about it and they have also bought one

InstaNatural ORGANIC Argan Oil For Hair, Face, Skin & Nails - 100% PURE & ECOCERT Certified -Huge 4OZ Bottle- Moroccan Argan Oil is Therapeutic for Every Skin Condition - Also Great for Acne, Dry Scalp, Split Ends, Frizzy Hair, Stretch Marks, Body Cuticles & MORE - This Argania Spinosa is Guaranteed To Make Your Body Shine!
Offered by InstaNatural UK

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 14 Jan. 2015
The package was delivered in good condition, and the price was really good too. I love my Argan oil and will be pleased to use you'd again

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
The toothbrush heads are great would recommend them

RJM Ladies Lined Black Sheepskin Leather Gloves With Bow Size M/L
RJM Ladies Lined Black Sheepskin Leather Gloves With Bow Size M/L
Offered by Zest Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
Love my leather gloves worth the money

NIVEA® Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel 150ml
NIVEA® Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel 150ml
Offered by Activecare Online

Worth the money

Disney Frozen: Cool Colouring Book
Disney Frozen: Cool Colouring Book
Offered by Star Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars ... worth the money my niece is really going to love it, she loves anything, 18 Dec. 2014
This is worth the money my niece is really going to love it, she loves anything frozen

Cut Short (A DI Geraldine Steel Mystery Book 1)
Cut Short (A DI Geraldine Steel Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 24 Aug. 2014
I love this authour I had never read any of his books, but I couldn't put it down. would recommend this author to anyone who likes thriller and crimes have bought the other 5 books for DI Geraldine.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Previous Generation - 3rd)
Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 25 May 2014
I have had the first kindle that came out and I loved it, then I got the kindle fire and I thought this is great, then I got the kindle fire HDX and it's awesome it's great for reading and for watching films it is awesome to didn't think amazon good get any better with the kindle but they have. I love reading but before I got the kindle I didn't read as much because I get pains in my hands and wrists, but since having the kindle I'm reading a lot more it's light weight and I take it every where with me thank you amazon for having the kindle :)

Kipling Women's Emoli Backpack Handbag K15321A13 Black Snake
Kipling Women's Emoli Backpack Handbag K15321A13 Black Snake

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling bag, 25 Jan. 2014
This Kipling bag is awesome, it's just a nice size for going out for the day. Would recommend this bag to my friends

Isotoner Womens Secret Sole Pillowstep Mule Red Berry/Black Slippers 95287BBL5 , 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best slippers, 9 Jan. 2014
These slippers are the best slippers I have bought, they are so comfortable I don't get any pain when I walkiing

Page: 1 | 2