Profile for Colette > Reviews

Content by Colette

Colette "fdonohue4"

My Crochet Doll: A fabulous crochet doll pattern with over 50 cute crochet doll clothes and accessories
by Isabelle Kessedjian
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute....., 18 Jan 2014
Great book. Loved the pictures and instructions, although not simple, are straightforward. Bergere de France have a great website which describes the weights of all the yarns in the book so it is easy to choose other yarns of the correct weight. Great purchase!

Dualit 89301 Hand Mixer, Metallic Red
Dualit 89301 Hand Mixer, Metallic Red
Price: 54.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 1 Jan 2014
I have had 2 of these, both lasted exactly 3 years before stopping ( creaming butter)! I was attracted by the soft touch look in pale blue, the cord storage and stylish appearance, all of which are fine, but the motor should last longer than 3 years of very infrequent cake making! I agree entirely with the previous reviewer, think I'll try a Kenwood next......

Sally's Family
Sally's Family
by Gwendoline Courtney

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite book of all time!, 22 Mar 2011
This review is from: Sally's Family (Hardcover)
Sally's Family has been a favourite of mine since I was about 9. The plot is about 6 children, reunited after the war, and how they settle down as a family again. It is one of those feel good, homely stories that I re read at least once a year. Marvellous!