Profile for Alex Jørgensen > Reviews

Content by Alex Jørgensen

Alex Jørgensen "alexius j" (Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BOSS Orange Men's Jerman Plain Belt, Black (Black 1), 44 (Manufacturer size: 110)

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: Looks and feels like cheap plastic, 19 April 2015
I would not recommend anybody to buy this belt. It feels and looks like cheap plastic, and besides that it is full of production errors. I returned mine immediately.

Organic Psyllium Husk by Aluna Gena - 700g - Premium Quality & Sustainably Grown in India for Natural Intestinal Care - Compostable Packet. Certified by The Organic Farmers & Growers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is best mixed with garbage, 12 Nov. 2014
I have tried several kinds of Physilium Husk and this is the worst one. It turns into big lumps, when I mix it with oat milk. I threw it all in the garbage bin after trying it a few times and returned to the version from Organic India, that I have tried before and that I think is the best one of them all.

Geo Organics Organic Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce 180 g (Pack of 6)
Geo Organics Organic Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce 180 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect combination of hot and sweet, 6 Jun. 2013
I used the first bottle in a week, and you have to love it that much to buy it, because it comes in pack of six, and there was only two months till the expiry date, so if you're not prepared to eat lotsa of it or give some away as present don't buy it.

Biona OrganicGinger Paste 50 g (Pack of 4)
Biona OrganicGinger Paste 50 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's perfect, 6 Jun. 2013
I love ginger, but sometimes when I'm in a hurry, it's easier to use a paste like this, that gives the food a perfect hot taste of ginger. Highly recommended!

Gorecki: Already It Is Dusk / Lerchenmusik
Gorecki: Already It Is Dusk / Lerchenmusik

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic energy, 6 Jun. 2013
I bought this one, when it was released in the 90s, but lost it. Recently I wanted to listen to this energetic piece of music again. The album is not on iTunes, so I bought another version instead. But what a disappointment. It was so polished and didn't have the raw energy as this version, so even though I prefer not to have physical records and just to have the music on my computer, I had to buy this one – and I have not regretted this!

Rice Cooker warmer 5.5cups 220-230V ZOJIRUSHI
Rice Cooker warmer 5.5cups 220-230V ZOJIRUSHI
Offered by Old-New Japan

5.0 out of 5 stars The best ever, 6 May 2013
This is the best of my kitchen gadgets and also the most expensive, but if you have the money and you enjoy well prepared rice, it's really worth it. I have not tried the slow cooking function. In fact I have only tried the GABA function for brow rice (I use brown basmati, which you should not wash btw) and the rice is so delicious, trhat I have not cared to try the other functions. I preprogram it, which you can do 13 hours before you need the rice, and then I have the best fresh cooked rice everyday. The GABA function takes about 4 hours, but when preprogrammed it doesn't matter, and as I've already said: It's just the best!

Speaking of cleaning it's very easy. It's almost only the pot itself, that has to be cleaned. My old and cheaper model was a lot more difficult to clean. I also like the look of it. The only thing I don't like is the price!

Moulinex Soup & Co LM9031 - blender/cooker
Moulinex Soup & Co LM9031 - blender/cooker
Offered by sotel-electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Super all the way through - almost!, 6 May 2013
I live this machine. It's just not cheap bad smelling plastic in the part, where the cooking take place. It really seems that there has been much thinking about the details and it works very smoothly - even cleans itself very easily. Everything about the cooking process works fine and for smoothies it's a lot better than my old blender. My only complaint is that after some time you see that there are a few parts that are very difficult to get around in terms of cleaning. That's why I have given it four and not five stars, but maybe they solve that in the next model.

Soup Maker - Soup Making Made Easy
Soup Maker - Soup Making Made Easy
by Paul Brodel

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst cook book I have seen, 6 May 2013
I bought this because I just had gotten a soup maker. The author ask you to use your inspiration for the cooking, and that's really necessary, because this is the most uninspired cook book I have ever seen. It was too much trouble to return it, so I just threw it away – and I don't wanna waste more time on this amateurish book, so this review is over!

A di Alessi Tigrito Cat Bowl, Grey
A di Alessi Tigrito Cat Bowl, Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 27 Nov. 2012
I don't think my two cats care if they have this one or any other, but to me and guests coming by it warms one heart to look at it. Speaking of functionality it's perfect too!

H & L Russel Ltd Powder Coated Shoe Rack 6 Pair, White
H & L Russel Ltd Powder Coated Shoe Rack 6 Pair, White

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 27 Nov. 2012
Hard to put together, it seems very unstable and does not have the space for the amount of shoes as promised. I have chosen not to use it at all!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3