Profile for sunlover > Reviews

sunlover "mooreann"

Contour RollerMouse PRO2 - Rolling bar - 7 button(s) - wired - USB - white
Contour RollerMouse PRO2 - Rolling bar - 7 button(s) - wired - USB - white

2.0 out of 5 stars Can RollerMouse Pro also cause RSI?, 30 Sep 2013
I developed rsi in my lower right arm from excessive use of the mouse (I am a secretary). It was recommended that I use the RollerMouse Pro and shortly after I started using it I noticed a huge improvement in my arm and all was well for some time. However, I have been using it for a few years now and have now developed rsi in both my wrists/thumbs which I think is directly attributable to the RollerMouse Pro because all my movements are now confined to my wrists and thumbs. I have a lot of pain and have to wear wrist supports and need to take frequent breaks. Has anyone else had a similar outcome after prolonged use of this device?

Model No. XXL 6903 4 Piece Split Canvas Image of Art 20 x 20 cm Wall Canvas Artwork, Framed, Ready to Hang, All Images on Large, Real Wood Frames.
Offered by Visario Arts
Price: 14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 7 Nov 2012
Good quality, perfect size. Coffee theme was just what i was looking for, nice colours. Looks brilliant in my kitchen!