Profile for L. Crowe > Reviews

Discovering London Illustrated Map
by Collins
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Great map, 24 Aug 2012
This is a brilliant map which is beautifully illustrated and easy to read. I found it very easy to fold and unfold and it fits nicely into a handbag or pocket. I looked at all of the london maps on the market and this is definitely the best.

Phyto Phytokératine Reparative Shampoo 200ml
Phyto Phytokératine Reparative Shampoo 200ml
Offered by Landys Chemist

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 11 July 2012
This shampoo is more than I would normally spend but worth every single penny. My hairdresser recomended it as my hair was very dry and breaking off following some bad highlights. I couldnt get a comb through it. But after using this shampoo and combing through some conditioner it leaves it silky smooth. Amazing! I brought 4 of them to stock up. Nice shiny metal bottle too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars fab boots, 11 July 2012
These boots are such great value I ordered a second pair. They are so comfy with lovely deep sheepskin style lining. They have a deep groved rubber sole that means I wear them out in the rain and they have a good grip. Not at all slippy. I live in them indoors and out. Don't hesitate ...buy them!

Toshiba PX1636M-1HJ0 StorE Alu2 3.5 Inch 1TB Silver
Toshiba PX1636M-1HJ0 StorE Alu2 3.5 Inch 1TB Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars great storage, 16 May 2011
I ordered two of these and I'm really pleased with them. No formatting needed just plug it in and you've got a whopping Terrabyte of storage. I use mine for backing up HD video files and it copes easily with the job. Nice metal casing too.

New Womens Brown Fur Suede Style Flat Knee Boots Sz 7
New Womens Brown Fur Suede Style Flat Knee Boots Sz 7
Offered by SoYouShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow fantastic boots, 12 Nov 2010
Brought these boots and didnt expect much as they were so cheap. But WOW they are fantastic. Really warm and cosy and comfy. Just like wearing slippers. I do have a pair of Uggs and these are just as comfy for a fraction of the cost. Am just about to order myself another pair!

Edinburgh (AA Essential Spiral Guides)
Edinburgh (AA Essential Spiral Guides)
by AA Publishing
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little guide, 12 Nov 2010
After planning a two day trip to Edinburgh I wanted a pocket guide that would show me the main 'not to be missed' attractions. I am really pleased with it. Nice photos and useful top ten sites section, as well as where to shop, eat, stay. The two street maps are not very good though being far too small. Could have done with a pull out one at the back perhaps. I've ended up buying a seperate street map.

Classic Chic: The Little Black Dress of Interior Design: Creating a Sophisticated Interior Style
by Suzanne Trocmé

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Feb 2010
I can highly recommend this book. It is very well written with great photos and well laid out. Buy it.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Venice & the Veneto
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Venice & the Veneto
by Collectif

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic travel guide, 8 Oct 2009
Venice and the Veneto Eyewitness travel guide is the only travel book I needed to buy. It has beautiful painted street and canal maps making it very easy to find your way around the city. With up to date information I found this guide was all I needed. Really glad I brought it. You should do the same.