Profile for IRIE > Reviews

IRIE "JAINABA" (UK)

Songs To Remember
Songs To Remember

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it love it love it!, 9 April 2016
This review is from: Songs To Remember (Audio CD)
I have this on vinyl from back in the day & remember playing it to death. I've been listening to it again on CD after many years and have it on repeat. I have to agree that it's timeless. I can't get enough of this! I love all the different styles. It takes me back to summer in the 80's!

Benross GardenKraft 18910 Decorative Solar Spinning Flower Garden Light
Benross GardenKraft 18910 Decorative Solar Spinning Flower Garden Light

3.0 out of 5 stars It certainly flys!, 15 Dec. 2013
Love this and it spins well but in recent windy weather the flower has flown away and I've had to rescue it! I don't know if I'll be able to make it stay and spin too. It doesn't light up but it is the middle of winter with grotty weather.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2014 5:06 PM GMT

SoundScience QSB - 30W USB Desktop Speakers with NXT DyadUSB Technology Rated 5/5 by What HiFi
Offered by Advanced MP3 Players

3.0 out of 5 stars These are great when they work but don't expect good service when they don't!, 9 Oct. 2013
I bought 2 speakers from Advanced MP3 players. They were the same type but only one of these worked properly, the other had distorted sound. This company say that they will honour the postage but only if the goods are received back within a week. The faulty speaker was returned to them using special delivery as there was little difference in price between that & first class recorded. They acknowledged receipt but then I didn't hear back from them. When I contacted them they told me that their technical team were still testing the item, the item had been left switched off & they'd had to recharch it but they couldn't find a fault! There must be something wrong with their ears as there was a clear difference in sound between the two speakers! Weeks later they sent out another speaker which is in good working order. There was no sign of a refund on the return postage. I contacted them by means of a web support ticket and never heard from them again. Poor service. I don't appreciate having to pay return postage for their faulty goods and I don't appreciate the lie regarding refund of postage costs.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 7, 2014 11:07 AM BST

GENTS RAVEL EASY READ WHITE WATCH WITH EXTRA LONG (21cm) RED STRAP AND CHROME CASE (R0105.10.1)
Offered by BM ENTERPRISE (UK) LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured/described, 16 Aug. 2013
The item sent was not as pictured but a Ladies watch with a plain plastic strap (not leather as per description)and a tiny face (not 45mm as described) and not suitable for a big man!

Drizzles Super Mini Brolly Umbrella Pink Leopard Design
Drizzles Super Mini Brolly Umbrella Pink Leopard Design
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart upon a baby's breath, 18 Aug. 2012
Cheap but an absolute waste of money. One tiny puff of wind and it disintegrated. Another brolly bites the dust. Avoid.

Ultrasport F-Bike with Handpulse Sensors
Ultrasport F-Bike with Handpulse Sensors

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb piece of kit to banish the wobbles, 18 Aug. 2012
Received the bike yesterday and put together easily at a leisurely pace. Did a 30 minute workout at medium resistance whilst watching the box. I don't need much resistance as I'm aiming for super-toning/fat burning. Others have mentioned the seat being hard but I found it fine for my size 8-10 skinny-fat body. I stopped going to the gym a while back due to the cost and have been working out at home with weights, balls, bands etc and walk everywhere but my shapely legs are my problem area and this should do the trick. Fantasticly affordable. I found it quiet to use and the display was good. I have already folded the bike up and moved it. It folds to a good size but my house is teeny so I won't be able to hide it away completely. Some may struggle to move it as it's not as light as a feather. So far I'm very pleased. One of billions of steps closer to a body like Jessica Biel!

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia S.)
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia S.)
by C. S. Lewis

1.0 out of 5 stars Not in Spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 14 July 2011
I have attempted to purchase this 4 times! The 1st time the seller didn't send it nor bother to respond, the 2nd and 3rd times Fulfilled by Amazon sent an English version and the 4th time I asked the private seller to confirm the book was in Spanish and he said yes, but, guess what, he had lied and sent it in English! Don't waste your time if you want the Spanish version.

World Cup 2010 Vuvuzela
World Cup 2010 Vuvuzela

5.0 out of 5 stars Vuvuzela Blast, 11 Sept. 2010
This review is from: World Cup 2010 Vuvuzela (Misc.)
I can't understand what the negative reviewers were moaning about. This looks great. It does need to be screwed flush and needs a bit of practice to get the sound right, it definitely requires a specific technique but I'm very happy with the product.