Profile for J. K. Vaughan > Reviews

Content by J. K. Vaughan

J. K. Vaughan "ASD mother" (Surrey, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
CD/ DVD Permanent Marker Pens
CD/ DVD Permanent Marker Pens
Offered by TapeCity

1.0 out of 5 stars Invisible Ink ?, 29 Dec. 2012
Poor quality pens of which only one worked. I should have expected this given the price but being for sale on amazon made me expect better quality than this.
I've given one star just for the quick postage...

Disappear
Disappear

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripped!, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Disappear (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this unusual and fast paced story. I really had no idea who the killer was until the final chapters . Excellent and unusual with all the threads finely drawn together at the end.

Zoe heart print Scarf in Beige
Zoe heart print Scarf in Beige
Offered by SwankySwans

5.0 out of 5 stars Jubilant !, 11 Jun. 2012
The Jubilee has put me into a patriotic mood and I love this scarf - just the thing to wear this summer with all that's going on and also with the inclement weather ! Hurrah !

Beige Black Flatweave,Anti slip runner. 67x230cm rug
Beige Black Flatweave,Anti slip runner. 67x230cm rug

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Runner !, 19 Feb. 2012
This is a really good looking runner and fits perfectly in our hallway. It stays firmly in place and is going to be easy to keep clean. Gold medal for this one !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful !, 18 Feb. 2012
I love this necklace ! It was a Christmas present from my husband and I have worn it every day since then. It is simple and beautiful and I feel incomplete without it on.

Sound Machine - Sci Fi Special
Sound Machine - Sci Fi Special

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 1 Aug. 2011
I bought this for my daughter's birthday. (She is 20 !)
We have had a lot of fun with it and i am sorely tempted to borrow it and take it to my next school staff meeting and use it (undercover))when things are getting particularly boring!
Thoroughly recommended :)

Homescapes - Super Microfibre Bounce Back Pillows - PAIR - 5 Star Hotel Quality - The Best Synthetic Pillow Available from Homescapes - NOT HOLLOW FIBRE - EXCELLENT for Allergy Sufferers. Goose Down Like - Soft to Medium Support
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pillows!, 8 July 2011
I've been searching for some comfortable non-feather pillows for ages. Bought some from Tescos recently which wrenched my neck and made me feel like I'd been sleeping on a pile of rocks the next day. They had to go ....

So, with a bit of searching and reading reviews I chanced upon these wonderful pillows ! They are just great. Your head just sinks down into them and relaxes and before long.....Zzzzzzzzzz

The search is over ! I thoroughly recommend them - and they are also very good value.

When God was a Rabbit
When God was a Rabbit

5.0 out of 5 stars So very beautifully written, 2 Jun. 2011
I've been reading some remarkable books recently and this was one of them. I couldn't put it down and my poor husband was begging me to turn the light off at bedtime as I kept on saying "Just one more page, just one more..."
Such an unusual story, such beautiful observations. I'm so sad I've finished it, so glad I read it.

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep
by S J Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars The joy of reading!, 23 May 2011
This review is from: Before I Go To Sleep (Hardcover)
I haven't enjoyed reading a book so much in years. I'm usually so completely busy with work, life, home, and just about everything else there is that I rarely have time to sit and have a good read. Then I can't find anything to read that holds my attention right to the end . Many people will be appalled by my admission that I often read the end of a book before I finish it because I get bored and impatient.

However, for the first time in a very long time I read this book right through to the end without flipping to the back pages. I was so gripped by the excellent story and the great writing that I grabbed every spare minute to sit and read it and completed it in a record breaking two days.I would joyfully have read it in one sitting had it not been for the irritating distractions of normal life having to continue!

A great story with an unpredictable twist. I thought I had got it towards the end but how wrong I was!

I'm really looking forward S J Watson's next book.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2012 5:19 PM BST

New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Tortoise Shell Wayfarer Sunglesses Shades UV400 Lense
New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Tortoise Shell Wayfarer Sunglesses Shades UV400 Lense
Offered by 4sold

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I have to have more!, 5 April 2011
Thesesare really good sunglasses! They arrived so quickly and are fantastic value. They look so cool that my husband and daughter both want their own pair.....guess who's paying!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3