Profile for Debzy > Reviews

Content by Debzy

Debzy

Page: 1 | 2
Meeting Your Spirit Guides: Guided Journey (feat. Constantina Rhodes Ph.D.)
Meeting Your Spirit Guides: Guided Journey (feat. Constantina Rhodes Ph.D.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 12 Aug 2014
Not bad

Self-Love Guided Meditation
Self-Love Guided Meditation

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 12 Aug 2014
Did not like this meditation.

Archangel Michael's Crystal Attunement: Guided Meditation (Female Voice)
Archangel Michael's Crystal Attunement: Guided Meditation (Female Voice)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great meditation, 12 Aug 2014
Love it. A great guided meditation.

Angel Reiki
Angel Reiki

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful music, 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: Angel Reiki (MP3 Download)
Listened to it yesterday for the first time while giving a Reiki treatment. Beautiful - just what I'd been looking for. Would definitely recommend.

Krav maga idf Zip-up Black Small Hoodie
Krav maga idf Zip-up Black Small Hoodie
Offered by Green turtle T-shirts

3.0 out of 5 stars Hoped for better quality, 11 Sep 2013
A bit disappointed in the quality & fit (size small was a bit on the large side). Not sure how long the printed transfer will remain on the back.

Blitz Sport Adult Kung Fu Pants
Blitz Sport Adult Kung Fu Pants
Offered by Fight Equipment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 11 Sep 2013
Just what I wanted for my Krav Maga class - comfortable fit to allow movement & strong enough to resist floor work.

Lenovo Yoga MAS25UK 11-inch Convertible Laptop - Orange, Nvidia Tegra T30 1.3GHz Processor, 2GB RAM, 64GB SSD, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8
Offered by Laptop Outlet UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but wary, 5 May 2013
My new laptop arrived very fast & I loved it, until after just a couple of days use it locked me out and I was unable to use it. I complained to Amazon, who were great and sent me a replacement immediately and so far, so good, but I'm worried it will happen again. I was told (in PC World) that this is a known problem with Lenovo and something to do with their in built virus protection. However, they are on the case and hopefully my replacement laptop will be of a newer batch.

Provided I have no further issues as at first, the laptop is great. I love being able to use it touch screen, as well as with the keyboard. I love the fact it had the Windows programs I'm used to already installed and that it is ready for use as soon as I open it up.

The only reason I've only given it 4 stars is because of my initial problem, which did make me consider a refund, rather than a replacement.

Mooncandles - Vanilla Scented Wax Candles With Colour Changing Remote Control (4'', 5'', 6'' inch candles)
Offered by Innovationstore

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 22 Dec 2012
Liked them to start with, the colours changed quite nicely and the glow was quite realistic. Haven't used them much but now I only seem to get one orange glow.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2014 4:09 AM GMT

N4U ONLINE SUPERIOR PURPLE LEATHER WALLET CASE COVER POUCH FOR SONY ERICSSON XPERIA NEO / NEO V , HIGH SENSITIVE STYLUS PEN & LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality & faulty, 22 Dec 2012
Very disappointed. The phone 'cradle' had been fixed on upside down (yes it does make a difference) and the overall quality was very poor. Have returned the item for a full refund and only hope I'll also get back the £2.70 it cost to me to post it back.

Lumie Bodyclock STARTER 30 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise and Sunset Features

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice alarm clock, 22 Dec 2012
As I hate the dark winter mornings I was keen to try this alarm clock and it's great. I agree with some of the other comments though that it's not that easy to set and mine doesn't seem to want to snooze - not sure if it's faulty or if I'm not using it correctly! And if I forget to turn the sunrise off when I want a lay in (finally worked that one out), you don't seem to be able to shut off the sunrise, which has led me to switch the power off on occasions.

Page: 1 | 2