Profile for P M Millward > Reviews

Content by P M Millward

P M Millward

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
A Very English Affair (A Very Affair Book 3)
A Very English Affair (A Very Affair Book 3)
Price: 1.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 7 Aug 2014
Another wonderful book by Faith Mortimer. A lovely romance and also tearjerker, loved it with some twists and turns. Thought I had guessed the end but no, it was not what I thought. Loved it, 5 well deserved stars, got more of Faiths books on my Kindle will be onto the next one soon.

Witch Crystal (Witches of Zrotaz Book 1)
Witch Crystal (Witches of Zrotaz Book 1)
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read, 5 July 2014
I loved this book, not my normal type of book but could not put it down, just had to keep reading to the end. I cannot wait for the sequel to see what happens to Larissa and her friends. I found it well written and keeps you hooked to the end.

Godcorp 2: The Light
Godcorp 2: The Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Need more, 22 Jun 2014
After reading Godcorp 1 I was eagerly awaiting 2 and I was not disappointed, Loved it from beggining to end and now am waiting for the next one. Thank you Jessica.

Away With the Fairies
Away With the Fairies

5.0 out of 5 stars i was away with the faries, 22 Jun 2014
Loved this book, really draws you in to it. Reminds me of when I was younger and mum would speak to me and I didn't answer, she would say "oh, she is away with the fairies again". Would highly recommend Jenny's books.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2014 12:04 PM BST

Beneath The Lilac  Tree: (Bridie's Destiny)
Beneath The Lilac Tree: (Bridie's Destiny)
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 13 Jun 2014
Another brilliant book by Marion following on with the story of Bridie and "Alfie", and their family and friends. look forward to more from you Marion. :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2014 8:10 PM BST

Voices in the Street: Growing up in Dundee
Voices in the Street: Growing up in Dundee
Price: 2.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read., 12 Jun 2014
I loved this book, brining back memories of for me the after war years when things were still on ration. I remember when I was very young my mum getting some cheese and I found it in the pantry and devoured it. Mum was not pleased, (I still love cheese). Maureen had a hard life but came though it veyr well.

Whiskey Sour - A Thriller (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels Mysteries Book 1)
Whiskey Sour - A Thriller (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels Mysteries Book 1)
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jun 2014
This is the first J A Konrath novel I have read but will certainly be reading more. Gripped me from beginning to end and kept me guessing who the "Gingerbread man" was. Superbly written, highly recommend for all who enjoy crime novels.

Becoming Lola
Becoming Lola
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Becoming Lola (Kindle Edition)
I had not heard of Lola Montez before reading this book but found her a gusty and fascinating character with such a colourful life. Loved this book and highly recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2014 6:47 PM BST

White Horizon
White Horizon
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, 22 May 2014
This review is from: White Horizon (Kindle Edition)
Here is another superb read from Jan Ruth set in the Welsh mountains of Snowdonia. 3 couples who's lives are all in crisis one way or another.
Tina and Daniel, childhood sweethearts eventually marry but Tina has a secret she is keeping from Daniel which eventually breaks up the marriage. Max who is violent to his ex Victoria and Linda and Mike who really just drift apart and Linda finds love elswehere. I recommend this book.

Godcorp
Godcorp

5.0 out of 5 stars Imaginative, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Godcorp (Kindle Edition)
Evie Stone's boyfriend Malcolm dies an untimely death in a motorbike accident, she needs to get him back to find out what the news was he was going to impart to her. On the way she meets the devil who pertains to help her. I found this book so intriguing I could not put it down until the end. Would recommend it.:)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6