Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Ballet girl > Reviews

Content by Ballet girl

Ballet girl

Sector Expander Unisex Quartz Digital Watches R3251272915
Sector Expander Unisex Quartz Digital Watches R3251272915

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Aug. 2013
I am 17 and am a Kayaking instructer so I need a good waterproof watch. This one does the job as I am not going far underwater but it is fully waterproof and it looks good. It is comftable and does everything you will need. There are many functions that take a while to figger out how they work but it is an amazing bit of kit. I would recommend it.

Eeazy-Gizmo Silver Sublime Premium Portable Laptop Adjustable Foldable Tray Table USB Bed Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 Feb. 2013
The table is very good. Takes a while to get used to the legs but once you have figgered it out then it is very sterdy table to use. I am doing A leves and as I have no desk I desided to by this for my bed . I have alot of work to do and the table is amazing as I am a hard typer and it is still standing. I would recomend this to a friend. The fanes cool the laptopand your legs if they are underneath. It is a very good product.

The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray) [2012] [Region Free]
The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray) [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Andrew Garfield
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 30 Dec. 2012
Bought this for my dad for Christmas and he really liked it. The film is good quality helped by the 3D of the film. I would recommend it to friends.

Ballet Shoes (BBC) [DVD]
Ballet Shoes (BBC) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emma Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD, 25 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Ballet Shoes (BBC) [DVD] (DVD)
I had reseved this and have only read the book. I enjoyed watching it and the film came on monday (orded it on friday) very good buy and enjoyed the film greatly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Aug. 2012
I bought the t shirt and it can quickly. The print is good and has yet to fade or come of in the was. I. Would recommend this to my friends.

Lifesystems Chlorine Dioxide Water Purification Tablets
Lifesystems Chlorine Dioxide Water Purification Tablets
Offered by Tamarack

4.0 out of 5 stars They where good, 14 Feb. 2012
I went to Africa for a month and had to drink this for a week of this. it was good as you know that the water was clear but having dirty water and these the water was nerly inposable to swalow. but they are really good and would use them again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2012 9:15 PM GMT

The North Face Womens Hedgehog GTX XCR III Shoes - Dark Gull Grey/Fortuna Blue
The North Face Womens Hedgehog GTX XCR III Shoes - Dark Gull Grey/Fortuna Blue
Offered by Barrabes Ski & Mountain

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD, 14 Feb. 2012
i bought these Camping Shop (BCH Camping) and i have wearn that at lest 3 times a week and they are amazing shoes to where. they dont hart my feet and unlike some shows they dont rub. i would and have recomended them to friend. they look good with every day shoes and they are completely waterproof.

Croydex World Map PVC Shower Curtain
Croydex World Map PVC Shower Curtain

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatt, 30 Nov. 2011
It was an amazing perchese and I can now lean where every country is while I do my everyday things.

JVC HA-EBX85-W Women Sports Headphones - White
JVC HA-EBX85-W Women Sports Headphones - White
Offered by SmartSalesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ... Ok, 20 Oct. 2011
After whereing the head phones for about 20 minutes they started to come out and my ears hirt. You don't know they have come out till you have put them back in due to the amazing eat holder. But the sound is good and for what I want it for the still is exerlent!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2013 12:13 PM GMT