Profile for fussy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Set of 2 Fully Adjustable Blind Spot Mirrors
Set of 2 Fully Adjustable Blind Spot Mirrors
Offered by Kronlinetrendz

4.0 out of 5 stars It is quite large so not good if you have small door mirrors like on the ..., 2 Jan. 2015
Clearest view from one of these yet. It is quite large so not good if you have small door mirrors like on the Toyota igo. Great on my Corsa though

6 Christmas Pencil with Eraser Toppers Xmas Favours Girls Boys Kids Children Party Toy Bag Filler - Santa Snowman Snowlake & Christmas Tree Design Stationery Set
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
Arrived promptly and nicely packaged. Good party bag filler. Fair price

Fiddes Wax Polish Light 400ml
Fiddes Wax Polish Light 400ml
Offered by Hermitage Antiques

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for bare finished wood, 20 Oct. 2014
Great product for bare finished wood. There is no skill required using this. The product is clear so no worries about getting an even finish. Just rub it on with a clean rag and buff with another clean rag. The finish is beautiful. I have used it on walnut furniture from India and for a large light oak window sill. Both look amazing. I have also seen it used on a antique mahogany chest. The shine on that dark would was amazing. Personally I would not bother getting the colour versions as this does the job no matter what colour your would is and it lets the wood show off its natural beauty.

2 x No Smoking Signs (75mm) Stickers clear self-adhesive vinyl car taxi bus windows

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct. 2014
If you need this sticker then it does what you need.

Brabantia Rotary Cover - Grass Design
Brabantia Rotary Cover - Grass Design
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice but would rather the product name was not printed ..., 20 Oct. 2014
Very nice but would rather the product name was not printed in large black letters. Good quality and worth the money.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good quality and easy to use, 20 Oct. 2014
It's good quality and easy to use. Much nicer than looking at the bright blue or garden green ones. The reason for the four at not a five is that the brand name is written in large letters at the top and goes down roughly a quarter of its length. I realise they are quite rightly proud of their products but it would look much better without the black writing. I still think it's worth the money because of the quality.

Silentnight Ultrabounce 13.5 Tog Duvet, King
Silentnight Ultrabounce 13.5 Tog Duvet, King

1.0 out of 5 stars If it's no good you get to pay the return postage., 20 Oct. 2014
I ordered two of these after reading the good reviews on the product.
One had a tear in the fabric the other had yellow stains on it.
I immediately went to my order on Amazon to the refund or replacement option.
To my horror I find I am supposed to foot the bill for returning them.
Two king size duvets are not easy or cheap to post.
Any catalogue purchase would pick these up and refund them.
Why should I be out of pocket when it is the manufacturer who is it fault.
Personally I find nothing so remarkable about this product that I should pay a premium price for it.
I will in future by my bedding locally. If it's faulty it will be much easier and cheaper to return.
Lesson learnt.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2015 6:03 PM BST

E-cloth Car Cleaning Pack - Large Mitt, Microfibre Chamois, Microfibre Auto Cloth.
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Smear free windows, mirrors and paintwork., 30 Sept. 2013
I used this with just water. My car drives for eight hours a day through country roads. The car came up clean and shiny. A bit of elbow grease was needed for the thick layer of mud around the wheel rims. With some effort I even managed to get the road tar off my paintwork. Something I have not managed to do with any car cleaning products before. Anyone living in town should find cleaning the car a breeze with this product. To have smear free windows and mirrors with such little effort is a real bonus.

E-cloth Dusting Cloth, Set of 2, Yellow
E-cloth Dusting Cloth, Set of 2, Yellow
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Use it dry, 30 Sept. 2013
I bought these as I am a fan of E cloth products. They usually clean better than most cleaning fluids. However the duster works ell on surface dust but if there is anything such as a bit of dried coffee spilt you have to dampen the cloth. I found it very difficult not to get smears for the dampened cloth. I find the Ecloths for general purpose and glass polishing work much better as dusters than this.

Traditional Le Parfait Jar 200ml X Pack of 6
Traditional Le Parfait Jar 200ml X Pack of 6
Offered by Miage Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Preserve the small things, 30 Sept. 2013
I bought these as I had a glut of tomatoes this year. I wanted to oven dry them and preserve them in oil. I have larger preserving jars. They are great but I wanted something smaller. When you have opened a persevere there is only so long that you can keep it after opening. Since oven dried tomatoes are an occasional food I wanted to be able to use up the contents within a couple of meals. These jars are perfect and eliminate waste.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3