Profile for maddyanna > Reviews

Content by maddyanna

maddyanna "bookie" (uk)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not what I expected, 14 Nov 2013
I ordered this dream catcher as a present for my friend as she would really like it and does like it. However, when it came it had butterflies attached and was a MUCH lighter purple which I didn't expect, although I am still happy with the product and my friend loves it.

The Killing 1
The Killing 1
by David Hewson

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!, 4 July 2013
This review is from: The Killing 1 (Paperback)
I haven't seen the TV screenplay of the Killing and initially I was going to buy the DVD box set.
However, before purchasing I read some of the book reviews and decided to give it a go. I am so glad I did. What a book! I couldn't put it down and was totally drawn into Sarah Lund's world from start to finish.
I loved this book and would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a well written, fast paced crime thriller.

10 Minute Solution - Yoga [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Yoga [DVD]

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing relaxing about this!, 3 July 2007
I am new to yoga having only done classes for the past few months. I bought this DVD as I liked the idea of 10 minute workouts - and would agree that this is a benefit of the DVD as you can do as much as you like.

However, I found the instruction too fast to follow safely at times, but maybe this will improve as I get to know the postures.

It is not relaxing in any shape or form and I thought the music was slightly irritating.