Profile for A. Mirza > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BT Wi-Fi Home Hotspot 500 Kit, Powerline Adapter
BT Wi-Fi Home Hotspot 500 Kit, Powerline Adapter

3.0 out of 5 stars Very poor wifi signal, 10 Jan. 2015
The Ethernet connections work well however the wifi signal is pretty poor. Get less signal from this just two rooms away then my router does downstairs

RDX Gym Heavy Iron Chin Pull Up Bar Fitness Ceiling Frame Boxing Outdoor Wall Mounted Brackets
Offered by B2Fitness

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pulll up bar, 10 Jan. 2015
Great for what it is. Very sturdy. I managed to put it up myself with reasonable ease.

My only complaint like a few others is the paintwork is not as depicted. It is not white more of a silvery white, but looks good nonetheless.

1000 Mile 1963 Tri Sock White Large
1000 Mile 1963 Tri Sock White Large

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the small side., 8 May 2013
The only thing to be weary about these is that they are a bit small (I have size 11 feet) so bear this in mind.

ASUS 900 Mbps Dual Band Wireless N Router - Black
ASUS 900 Mbps Dual Band Wireless N Router - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great once working, 8 May 2013
I go this to replace my Sky router for my sky fibre broadband connection. It took me a few days before I was finally able to get it setup and was very close to returning it as ASUS phone customer support is non existent (there is a number but you get through to a voicemail message saying to send the query by email). I eventually found out what to do having scoured various internet forums. Once I had it was relatively straightforward. Once working it is great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2013 6:05 PM BST

LG BH6220S 3D Blu-ray 5.1 Channel 850W Home Cinema System
LG BH6220S 3D Blu-ray 5.1 Channel 850W Home Cinema System

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor audio sync but otherwise not bad, 2 April 2013
Not very impressed with this. The audio sync is dreadful. I returned the first one, and have had the same issues with the second. The fact that the menu system has settings where you can adjust the audio sync means to me that LG were aware that this product had issues. I had to spend a day to figure out what the audio sync settings should be depending on what I am watching. So for example, Sky HD audio sync 0ms; sky (non HD) 100ms; Blu ray disks 110ms. I would have returned the second one but forgot and then when I was going to the time had elapsed for me to return it, so I am stuck with it for now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2013 11:23 PM BST

Beurer BF100 Top End Body Complete Diagnostic Bathroom Scale
Beurer BF100 Top End Body Complete Diagnostic Bathroom Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful if you really want to lose weight, 2 April 2013
I bought this a while ago now but only used it on occasions at first. About 4 months ago I decided it was about time I would really focus on losing weight. I used the weight target function with the software provided and have been taking weekly logs. It's great you can graphically see how well you have been doing. I take my full readings every week in the morning, and sometimes take mid week weight measurements to see how I am getting on. I am glad to say that I have lost over a stone since I started to 4 months ago.

Lorenz Disabled Badge Holder, Black
Lorenz Disabled Badge Holder, Black
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and does it's job, 2 April 2013
I needn't say much more then what I have said above. . . . .. . . . . .

VonHaus 16x Interlocking Storage Shelves. Make into Any Size and Shape. Organise Shoes, Clothing, Toys. (White) - Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great space saving storage, 2 April 2013
I looked everywhere for a solution as to where to put shoes. Nothing else out there fitted what I needed so I would have large piles of shoes next to my door. I was slightly dubious as to how stable this would be as I had planned to build the custom structure smaller at the bottom and expand higher up so it could fit round my radiator. I am very happy to say that it is extremely stable and I couldn't have thought up a better solution.

Black Slate Coasters - Set of Four
Black Slate Coasters - Set of Four

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but a bit too brittle, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Black Slate Coasters - Set of Four
When I first got these, they went through a period where various bits broke off due to the nature of being made of slate. Having said that I haven't had any bits break off for a good few months now so am very happy.

The Caraselle Pack of 20 Sticky Roller Refills - for your Caraselle Trident Handle Roller brush Removes Lint & Pet hair from Clothing & Upholstery

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed for cat owners, 2 April 2013
I really struggled prior to getting this product. I always had to use sellotape to clear off any cat hairs. The product is very useful as it picks up most hairs easily. Although it does do the job so well that it will lose it's stickiness very quickly so you need to keep tearing the used bits off.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3