Profile for AJP > Reviews

Content by AJP

AJP

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kinobo - USB 2.0 Wireless Mouse 2.4GhZ With Silent Click and Nano Receiver - Ideal for Laptop - Blue & White
Offered by Kinobo pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good silent mouse, 14 Jan 2013
I have been using this mouse for a few months now and can say that I am very happy with my purchase. It's a nice small size (fits in the palm of your hand) and makes no clicking noise when used. It's certainly very colourful so can't be lost on the worktop! And for under a tenner you can hardly complain. Well worth 5 stars.

Ultra Green Lipped Mussel 500mg 90 Quick Release Capsules- Joint Pain and Arthritis Relief- Read the Reviews Below !
Offered by Health lab

5.0 out of 5 stars This has fixed my Labrador!!, 17 April 2012
I'd been reccommended Green lipped mussel by a fellow Labrador owner who was saying it had helped with her own dog which was suffering with Arthritis. Wasn't expecting much to be honest as my vet had never mentioned anything about it, but thought have nothing to lose so gave it a go. Had previously been using Cosequin tablets which are £90 a bottle. Anyway, I have now been using these tablets once a day for 3 months and the change in him has been nothing short of amazing! He no longer has a limp ... at all! And this is after he had been limping for about 2 years. There have been no noticible side affects and because his mobility has improved he is naturally a much happier dog.
If your dog has arthritis then try these tablets and I hope they work as well for you (or your dog!!)

***Update Jan 2013: I am still using these brilliant tablets on my 8 year old black labrador. I think we have been using them now for over 12 months and we have yet to see the return of the limp. We give him one tablet each morning with his breakfast and he continues to run around and play like a youngster! I know the arthritis is still there, but at least he's fully mobile and happy, and that's all that matters. These tablets are worth every penny. ***
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2013 5:45 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking despatch bag, 7 Mar 2012
Bought this for my 12 year old son who was fed us with his rucksack for school days. The bag arrived very quickly and looks great. My son loves it, and he has had lots of compliments on it from his friends at school. It's well made and large enough for all his books and other school stuff. Well reccommended and it's good value too.

Vitalstock Lift Tee 3" Tee - Mixed
Vitalstock Lift Tee 3" Tee - Mixed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Tees, 14 Jan 2012
Probably not the cheapest Tees on the market, but these are well made and they don't fall apart at the top like some other brands I've tried. Excellent service as usual from Amazon.

Longridge Deluxe Putting Mat
Longridge Deluxe Putting Mat

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but good putting mat, 27 Sep 2011
Bought this so that I could practice my putting whilst in the house. Lay it down in my lounge and it does the job nicely. Its about 6 foot long and is ideal for practicing those tricky short putts. For the price really can't complain.

Deluxe Free Standing Golf Net 9x7 with Backstop
Deluxe Free Standing Golf Net 9x7 with Backstop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf net for the garden, 30 Jun 2011
I bought this after researching quite a number of golf nets for the garden and it's fair to say that most are generally quite expensive and don't have all that great reviews. I decided to go for this one for 2 reasons: firstly the price is very reasonable and secondly the size looked about right for what I wanted. I am a very new golfer and to say my tee off is inaccurate is putting it mildly! So this net is perfect for my needs, it is 9x7 in size and easily stops a golf ball hit at speed. As for assembly, that is easy. I did it with a little bit of help from my son, as due its size it's a bit awkward to do on your own. The part that took the longest was tying up the net, but it comes with 2 very long bits of thin nylon rope which you can loop around the vertical pole and into the netting and this makes a tight pole to pole net.
Overall I am very impressed by this and if like me you want to practice your swing in the garden without paying the earth for it, then this is perfect. Oh and it also arrived within 2 days of the order....

6 Pack Screen Protector For Htc Wildfire
6 Pack Screen Protector For Htc Wildfire
Offered by JellyFish Online

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC wildfire screen protectors are perfect, 11 May 2011
These screen protectors arrived this morning, arriving nice and quickly in the post. Considering the whole think including postage cost less than £2 I was very impressed. Inside the pack you get 6 seperate packs which each contain a seperate screen protector and an individual screen cleaner. The protectors are easy to apply and come with simple instructions. Once on they do a perfect job of protecting the all important screen and are hardly noticable. Very highly reccommended.

iTALKonline BLUE SnapGuard Armour HYBRID Protection Clip On Case/Cover/Skin For HTC WildFire Wild Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for HTC Wildfire, 11 May 2011
Ordered this case for my sons HTC Wildfire. He wanted a cool looking case whilst I wanted it to protect the phone so that when (not if!) he does drop it that it won't get damaged. Needless to say we are both very happy with the result. The case is a striking electric blue and is a perfect fit over the wildfire with all holes, speakers and buttons nicely visible. With free delivery this is great value. Well reccommended.

Canon PGI-525 Inkjet Cartridge Page Life 656pp Black Ref 4529B006 [Twin Pack]
Canon PGI-525 Inkjet Cartridge Page Life 656pp Black Ref 4529B006 [Twin Pack]
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine canon ink cartridge twinpack, 19 Feb 2011
Very good value for 2 genuine canon ink cartridges. Arrived very quickly and all sealed in correct packaging. Basically, exactly as it looks in the pic at the top of this page.
This pack would cost quite a bit more than this on the high street so extremely good value.
Will definately use again.

Canon CLI-526 Inkjet Cartridge Page Life 1349pp Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Multipack Ref 4541B006

5.0 out of 5 stars Original canon ink multipack, 15 Feb 2011
Received this pack within a few days of ordering and very pleased to see an original canon package which inside contained 3 genuine and original ink cartridges. So as far as I'm concerned it's a good deal. They are cheaper than the shops and will use again.
*** Have now made at least 5 seperate orders of this ink pack and on each occasion the ink has been excellent quality. They arrive in exactly the same packaging as shown in the above picture and are always sealed. Excellent value. ***

Page: 1 | 2 | 3