Profile for Pigeon > Reviews

Polly's Picnic
Polly's Picnic
by Richard Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2015
This review is from: Polly's Picnic (Hardcover)
A favourite book. Gorgeous story.

Wine Away Stain Remover in Plastic Canister, 12fl.oz
Wine Away Stain Remover in Plastic Canister, 12fl.oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Jan. 2015
Fantastic product. Works on even 2 week old red wine stains. Red wine spills not a problem anymore!

Gold Bug Panda Back Pack with Safety Rein and Harness Buddy, Bags, Unisex, One size fits all

5.0 out of 5 stars A BIG HIT, 5 Oct. 2010
This panda, or pandi as he more fondly known now, has been such a success! My little girl has two choices-go shopping in the pram or pushing the pram with pandi. Pandi wins everytime and it has taught her to stay close when out in busy areas. As I have a 8 month aswell, it's been a lifesaver for me. Couldn't recommend one of these harnesses enough, she thinks she takes pandi for a walk everytime and loves it! It also works brilliantly being able to unclip so easily when she wants to run around in a safe area. Used it properly from about 18 months when she became less interested in staying in pram. It's a big feature of daily life at the moment for us and gets loads of comments when out and about from people wanting to know where to get one!

Little Blue and Little Yellow
Little Blue and Little Yellow
by Leo Lionni

5.0 out of 5 stars A joy on the bookshelf, 5 Oct. 2010
Love this beautiful book, not as much as my little girl, who at the age of 22 months wants this every night before bed. A total favourite and hope to read it with her for many years to come.....we have given this for first birthday presents and everyone loves having a copy. A great little story, beautifully illustrated.

The Contented Toddler Years
The Contented Toddler Years
by Gina Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 11 Jun. 2009
I just find Gina Ford very practical and her contented little baby book just gave me and my husband the structure we needed to allow us fully enjoy our little bundle of joy everyday without getting stressed out. I know she gets lots of criticism and is quite controversial, but her routines certainly have worked for us all and we couldn't recommend her books more. The toddler book has not been used yet really as baby isn't there yet so can't really review. Just thought if it was anything like the concept of the first one, we better have a copy! It's as much about contented parents as it is contented babies and toddlers!