Profile for Molly Harte > Reviews

Content by Molly Harte

Molly Harte "Film Lover" (Bershire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Tabby Cats 2014 Wall
Tabby Cats 2014 Wall
by BrownTrout
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful depiction of Tabby Cats!!, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Tabby Cats 2014 Wall (Calendar)
I love love love this calendar; apart from the picture shown which is adorable, it is a lovely easy to use calendar with some brilliant tabby cat pictures. I have a tabby so I am pretty well up in how lovely they are!!

Let Her Down Easy (Live)
Let Her Down Easy (Live)
Price: 0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice song, shame it is not by George Michael!, 2 April 2014
Disappointing in as much as it is not written by him or indeed is he the first to perform it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great delivery times and competitive price!, 2 Feb 2014
I ran out of paper, which is always a nuisance, not much money so just wanted a ream to see me through until I could afford a box. The paper is good quality, ordered and delivered in less than a week!! Will use now for my ream purchase :)

UNDERTAKER FLASHBACK DEBUT ELITE SERIES 23 LEGEND NEW
UNDERTAKER FLASHBACK DEBUT ELITE SERIES 23 LEGEND NEW
Offered by Wrestling Shop
Price: 28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent just what my grandson wanted!!, 10 Jan 2014
WWE Wresting is all my grandson thinks about!!! He adores The Undertaker, there are two models the one shown in his coat, removable hat and "white mask". He was delighted.

Fashion Silicone Golden Crystal Stone Quartz Ladies Jelly Wrist Watch White
Fashion Silicone Golden Crystal Stone Quartz Ladies Jelly Wrist Watch White
Offered by Broadfashion
Price: 1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delighted with this watch!!, 10 Jan 2014
I purchased this watch on the strength of the reviews Amazon buyers had left. I can now say exactly the same thing. It is even better than the picture. I know it will last approx a year, but to replace a battery now a days is 11 (from Timpsons) so I buy these "jelly watches" as they are large and blingy. I can see distance, but not close up, so therefore large faces are what I order in a watch, obviously the three dials do not work, but that does not worry me as I could not read the dials that small, only the main watch!! Buy this, treat yourself, such a great price and my friends do admire it. If you have a tan this white one looks great!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Stylus Pen Range, 9 Jan 2014
I loved this pen so much I ordered one for a friend and another one for myself. It has a deep rose colour, which is superior to the hot pink or baby pink of other pens in other ranges. iTalkonline are a very very reliable company, swift delivery and with this I felt I got the best product available. Perhaps you need a "pen pouch" which you do not get, but I wasn't interested in one of those as I never use it. I will be buying more as I simply love the rose pink, the lovely stylus for my mobile and the black ink pen I received. Thank you iTALKonline.

Sterling Silver Solid 2mm Plain Band - Ring Size N
Sterling Silver Solid 2mm Plain Band - Ring Size N
Offered by T.S. Jewels
Price: 7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lovely ring - great price and delivery!, 1 Jan 2014
I wanted a simple "flat" silver ring. Reading all the reviews everyone was very happy with this ring so I bought it. I think I received it within two days - excellent delivery, I cannot remember how much but it was extremely reasonable. I have worn it non-stop and it still looks shiny and new. I will be buying another one as it is well worth the money. Well done T.S. Jewels.

Rain Fall [DVD] [2009]
Rain Fall [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Kippei Shiina
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 2.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Good delivery times and price, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Rain Fall [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Rain Fall should have been excellent given the storyline and Gary Oldman is as every brilliant but working with a script that tried too hard and moved too quickly. But I feel that is an individual opinion and you should get the DVD if you like fast action and Gary Oldman.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very "girly" and although a stylus; brilliant pen with black ink!, 1 Jan 2014
I liked this stylus/pen so much I got one for a friend for Xmas!! I came home after the holidays and could not find my pen, so I have bought another one. For the money, the swift delivery and the great look I would recommend this to anyone. Of course at the end of the day it is a stylus and is used for that too. First class item.

Ladies/Womens Winter Classic Magic Gloves (One Size Fits All) (Dusty Pink)
Ladies/Womens Winter Classic Magic Gloves (One Size Fits All) (Dusty Pink)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Colour Good price, 1 Dec 2013
I have to say they are a little on the thin side, but I do not mind as I planned buying fingerless gloves to go over them; it works a treat. The colour is exactly as it is shown and I loved them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9